• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Good Deed was alright. No more, no less.

Best part of the film was the audience reactions (we were kinda turnt up where I was but everybody had some sense).

JohnDoe

Banned
Man Smash Bros on 3DS def ain't for me. The slide pad or whatever that abomination is called is a fucking piece of shit and really rage inducing to play with. My hands fucking hurt.

Man Smash Bros on 3DS def ain't for me. The slide pad or whatever that abomination is called is a fucking piece of shit and really rage inducing to play with. My hands fucking hurt.

Yeah, keep getting the side B for up B and vice versa, shit is atrocious.

Even if the new 3DS has a better stick, not buying another 3DS to play one game with slightly better controls

Finally got to 20 in Destiny. Not sure if I wanna stick with Gunslinger though, but I'm not feeling Bladedancer like I thought I would after watching some footage.

I seriously hurt my thumb, lol. It's genuinely painful to play. Very fun, but very painful.

JohnDoe

Banned
I seriously hurt my thumb, lol. It's genuinely painful to play. Very fun, but very painful.

This is what makes it worse. I want to keep playing but I just get too frustrated with the shitty hardware.
The Wii U version's gonna be the shit though. I wonder if they can top Melee with this one.

J10

Banned
Same shit everytime. Someone tries to make a serious thread which actually has some potential and people bicker about how they got confused because they don't understand something which could be easily avoided by reading the OP or googling shit.
But nooooo, it's better to let everyone know how you thought it was about x-files!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, we got the dumbest threads ever running for dozens of pages without getting locked.

The ass eating thread is up to page 12.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Worse I think. We already got some people who bought it complaining about breaking their slide pads :/

honestly, thats what im most worried about. i dont have any problems playing, but i dont go hard on the stick like i do with melee

JohnDoe

Banned
QMdlmO1.png

If my woman don't fart then somethings fucking wrong. It's a bodily function. If you just meet a chick and she on that IBS, farting uncontrollably then you may have something. But if it's your main, and she comfortable letting swamp gas out her posterior then that's a good sign.

You ain't done shit till you roll to the store and bought your girl toiletries in the middle of rush hour. Just throwing that out there. It's a rite of passage.

In other news, I'm in goddamn newfoundland on Xcom EW.

KumaJG

It's a natural bodily function. Why would I feel any way about it?

I don't know. Some guys feel a certain way others don't. Don't bother me because I have strong tolerance to stuff. I know when I was in a relationship I didn't fart around my girl because my farts is something fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom