• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Man Smash Bros on 3DS def ain't for me. The slide pad or whatever that abomination is called is a fucking piece of shit and really rage inducing to play with. My hands fucking hurt.

Sounds about right. Keep heart, though. Rumors have it that the real Smash releases on November 21st.

The future: fart chambers.

iAfiigZ88JtoB.png

Watching this "I Know That Voice" documentary on Netflix...I didn't realize John Dimaggio had so many black voices, lol.

Asian dude doing Chris Rock tripped me out too

Satch

Banned
does anybody remember this poster from a long time ago that... i dont remember exactly, but he said something dumb about black people i guess, and he came in here and made posts to apologize, then he went back and deleted all of his posts, and then i guess he requested a perma

this might be before some of yalls time though

he was a really awkward guy and always turned heads in just about every thread he posted in. he posted in social justice threads a lot.

Wynnebeck

Banned
After playing the demo for a good bit, I'm trying to find the positive in the DS version, but playing on a OG 3DS offers no quarter. I still got it preordered though. The thirst is real.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
does anybody remember this poster from a long time ago that... i dont remember exactly, but he said something dumb about black people i guess, and he came in here and made posts to apologize, then he went back and deleted all of his posts, and then i guess he requested a perma

he was a really awkward guy and always turned heads in just about every thread he posted in. he posted in social justice threads a lot.

shanadeus

Shanadeus. I think we all remember it.

KumaJG

it happened already

Guess it didn't turn out well. Sad I want to know what is the "white man plight". Most reasonable reason I heard is the white men is losing and they are afraid of losing said power.

Why is Taylor Swift such an awkward goddess

DY_nasty

Guess it didn't turn out well. Sad I want to know what is the "white man plight". Most reasonable reason I heard is the white men is losing and they are afraid of losing said power.

Why is Taylor Swift such an awkward goddess

no you don't

stfu lol

DY_nasty

i wish my flash step was so real that my enemies wouldn't even let me finish my opening monologue

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Isn't just this generation. Eddie Murphy did a whole skit on it, and I imagine a lot of people sadly still think it's true. They think they're automatically subservient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom