• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Horizon 2 has the flavor. Possible GOTY after playing that demo.

KumaJG

If you're talking about the NFL you can blame that on Goddell.

Just speaking in general.

I said worse to him on the podcast.

I just felt I was somewhat out of pocket since I haven't know him for that long.

31HLYCU.jpg

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Alright. Got my head on straight, and it seems like I'm not dead. Awful awful night.

Glad you're doing okay. Do something that makes you happy. It's okay to have bad dreams about it for a few days. That's normal. You're not cracking up.

Slayven

Can someone back me up here? A lot of racists folks on this Burzum video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKu-A14GHS0 (my nick is gabrielgao btw)

"+Arcturus Dunhelm

Let me teach some History for you and the nazis here. When we freed the slaves (1888) they had no place to go, so they did the "favelas" as know today. The Republic just didn't want to help, so they bringed a lot of people all over the world. If they had helped, we would be already a super power. But things are moving. One of the best politicians here is "black" and he is not corrupted. Mostly policians are, but with the new laws they are unable to go to power ever again. Russia, India, China and Brasil are the future. You want to maintain your color skin and your Thor, Odin? Fine. Just don't be racist about it. Why I am even speaking man... You are brain washed. Drugs and crime are everywhere in the world. Regardless, I enjoy Varg's music A LOT but he just brings race debates with nothing. Multicultural paradise? Sure is. You can meet a lot of good people here with other cultures. Now, you saying there's no advance? I think there is: https://www.google.com.br/publicdat..._pcap_cd&idim=country:BRA:CHN:ARG&hl=pt&dl=pt

Brasil is going up now, this is an old PIB. But since you people here are so biased on white eugenics, so be it. Still gonna listen to Varg's music, even he being racist."

It seems my post was blocked. Can someone post this?

The most sad part is the likes. I hate racism.
Youtube comments should never be taken seriously.

Slayven's pregnant? Good job, Devo. I knew you'd knock him up one of these days.
You just made the list

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are youtube personalities influential to the way gamers view games?

Hugely. They're a different type of demographic that watches that - they typically don't post on forums. Forums are a pretty antiquated way of discussing things, but I like them because they're comfortable. Lots of people are content with a comments section which feels weird to me, but I'm old-fashioned.

Malyse

The frequent danger of topics like this is that, to some people, it's an academic discussion of a far-away event, full of possibilities and opportunities for debate, and to others it represents the very real danger that they themselves might be hurt or killed -- by the police, by somebody standing their ground, whatever -- and their attacker might face no consequences because of a policy literally over 200 years old that African-Americans don't have fully recognized rights to their own bodies. To somebody who's learned to shape their behavior patterns around the threat of death, or has possibly seen real people around them suffer because of their failure to do so, a devil's advocate position might feel a little like if your house was on fire and a bystander is trying to talk to you about why would this be a problem since fire is the cornerstone of human civilization, so shouldn't it be a good thing?

In which pigeon succinctly expresses the point I failed to make in multiple posts

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to the club :)

Just don't get to into it. It can lead down a dark expensive path.
#prayforsoundscreamsbankaccount

I threw money at the $100 edition because I was so impressed with the demo. I knew it would be good, Horizon 1 is dope as fuck, but usually I have no need of car packs--but with Horizon it's different, it feels more like YOUR cars instead of maintaining a huge garage like in FM4 or 5.

I really, really want a wheel but I know that is stupid frivolity.

I threw money at the $100 edition because I was so impressed with the demo. I knew it would be good, Horizon 1 is dope as fuck, but usually I have no need of car packs--but with Horizon it's different, it feels more like YOUR cars instead of maintaining a huge garage like in FM4 or 5.

I'd never touched a Forza game because I'm not a sim racer guy, so FH2 came out of nowhere.

That demo is hot.

Yeah I've spent over $2000 on my racing setup............its a problem.

Man, Horizon 2 has the flavor. Possible GOTY after playing that demo.

I played the SHIT out of Horizon 1. I'm talking like 75 hours. I loved that game and would like to play this new one too, but probably won't. For me, the biggest and best part of the game was the GAF Crew, and it had like 500 members, but died super quick for whatever reason. Got kind of lame after that.

What did Silky get banned for?

Perhaps something with the Destiny thread?

I mean, I reviewed Elder Scrolls Online and Wildstar once I reached level cap and played whatever content was available. In both of those games, it look me a month. In Wildstar, there was more content a week off once my review dropped, but the review is the current state of the game, so I published.

And now ArcheAge is on my plate. Sigh.

KumaJG

I mean, I reviewed Elder Scrolls Online and Wildstar once I reached level cap and played whatever content was available. In both of those games, it look me a month. In Wildstar, there was more content a week off once my review dropped, but the review is the current state of the game, so I published.

Do you mostly review MMO-type of games?

Do you mostly review MMO-type of games?

Nah, but once you're in an outlet's niche, certain games come your way automatically.

Open-world games, MMOs, arcade racers, and fighting games pretty much come my way, unless I'm already deep in another game.

This unfortunately means I'm missing out on Dragon Age inquisition, which is high on my list, but there are two RPG people ahead of me and I'll be busy with other games. Which is sad, cause it means I might not get to play DAI until December/January.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I dropped archeage before i got to level 10. It didnt do anything for me.

This is where I was with Elder Scrolls Online. But, if it's not broken, I try to do my best to clear it and see all the content available to me. For MMOs, that means cap and launch raids.

RP912

Banned
Funny yall talking about ESO. I thought about getting it since I got the anthology. Last mmo I played was City of Heroes/Villains which was so underrated.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I got hired for mines and still didn't get called up for atleast drug testing. It's been like two weeks and nothing popping off. This is not the time for a company lollygag when fam is behind on rent and electricity :(.

Fuck!
I know the feeling. I quit at the end of July. My cash reserves are running dry. Maybe call them up?

I think I might too now

Off for the rest of the week

Oh well time to catch up in Destiny
lol don't fall into that crux as I have fallen. ={

Slayven

Just saw the title for your Dead Rising pc review, damn.

They pissed me off with the housing thing.

Silky caught that perm over Destiny. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom