• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Night in this game...

What a horrible night to have a curse.

Geeze.

Switched to Mage knight for the close encounters. These fukkbois jumping my crew are about to catch that DMC work. :mad:

Main pawn is a shooter atm. I'm gonna give her some mystic arrows when she can switch to that.

zero_suit

Night in this game...

What a horrible night to have a curse.

Geeze.

Switched to Mage knight for the close encounters. These fukkbois jumping my crew are about to catch that DMC work. :mad:

Main pawn is a shooter atm. I'm gonna give her some mystic arrows when she can switch to that.

The game will get easier after that.

EDIT: Read that wrong. I thought you were going to switch to the Magick Archer.

Trey

Yea Capcom really does need to bring it to PC. It's a wasted opportunity really.

Also...I made an accurate rendition of Cocaine Lorraine in Blade and Soul lmao.

rFHJPce.jpg

Is it crazy I sort of did this a while back in Guild Wars 2? I always model my characters after some one.

I usually spend 1-2 hours in character creation.

Not in it for that long, but I do spent around 15-45 minutes depending on how many options/how good it is.

I remember spending a good hour in Eve Online in the character creator, at no point did I actually play the game lol.

KumaJG

I don't know about all that but I will spend a good 10-15 minutes depending.

Whats up with the name change though

My name was an oxymoron (I am a hefty dude, hence my love of full) and it was bothering me so I decided to change.

The major reason I so much time in character creation is my indecisiveness. I spend so much time trying to decide whether to play as male/female and which class I want use it is retarded.

Oh yes when I was at maze runner I saw this little dude out on a date with this girl in a suit, with her friend watching out for her 2 seats away and his mom outside when it was over. Kids out here rocking 3 piece suits at 12

Gorillaz

I usually spend 1-2 hours in character creation.

speaking of CC, I think we need to add Dark Souls' CC menu to the ain't shit all star team. Probably the 6th man of the team. The choices are so minimum, like, even the fucking character selection is tedious and the game hasn't even really started yet

I beat the nightfall weekly today and finally got a fucking legendary drop (helmet). Also got a shitload of Strange Coins which I will use next week to buy more exotic gear, which keeps in the tradition of buying your gear instead of farming for it because that shit is for suckers.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I beat the nightfall weekly today and finally got a fucking legendary drop (helmet). Also got a shitload of Strange Coins which I will use next week to buy more exotic gear, which keeps in the tradition of buying your gear instead of farming for it because that shit is for suckers.

i had to take a break after the bs of yesterday

probably gonna hop on later tonight because this panthers/steelers game is ass

I tried hard to get into SWTOR, but fuck cutscenes and dialogue tries after every mission.

It's a meh game. I'd give it a 5.5. I bought it at launch played it for a few months then never returned. I will say though, the Imperial Agent storyline is one of the best storylines in a videogame period. Shit was amazing.

J10

Banned
Fans of M83, Perturbator, Lazerhawk, etc... I may have something for you to listen to Tuesday if you're interested.

KumaJG

One MMORPG I couldn't get into is DCUO. I played it console. Shit was so buggy for me. Couldn't finish the quest. I uninstalled in a heartbeat. The combat was fun at least. Think I played a gadget support class.

MMO wise
LoTRO i love but i abandon it and come back later over and over and over
D&DO to a far lesser extent
i miss the people I knew from FF11
and the server wars of Tibia
i was also one of the 9 people who actually liked Tabula Rasa

Fans of M83, Perturbator, Lazerhawk, etc... I may have something for you to listen to Tuesday if you're interested.

never heard of M83 or Lazerhawk but the latter seems kinda ok after some quick listening and tossed into my Google All Access Music playlist of stuff i should get around to try out

MMO wise
LoTRO i love but i abandon it and come back later over and over and over
D&DO to a far lesser extent
i miss the people I knew from FF11
and the server wars of Tibia
i was also one of the 9 people who actually liked Tabula Rasa

never heard of M83 or Lazerhawk but the latter seems kinda ok after some quick listening and tossed into my Google All Access Music playlist of stuff i should get around to try out

you've never heard this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccYWsEvkBoA

Guys a friend of mine posted a picture on Instagram that has me thirsty as fuck. Like how am I going to see this chick in class tomorrow and not think about this picture.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
If she's actually your friend why can't you just straight up be like "hey your Instagram pic was on point."

FreeMufasa

Just watched Captain Phillips.

Does anyone else feel that if you were somehow kidnapped, your country wouldn't try that hard to get you back?

Slayven

Only person in this thread that would even get mentioned on the news if they got snatched would be Devo. If they don't see her pics with Chronodog first.

Kraftwerk

Don't worry brehs. If any of you gets kidnapped, I will legit ask my warlord uncle(s) to send in some mujahideen to rescue you.

This is my village;

Ovnkr5I.jpg

I know/knew a bunch of the folk in this picture. The main dude standing loved me, had tea with him a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom