• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Black Gaf. Do any of you rock an afro or something close to it? I've always kept my hair cut, but I want something a bit different. I told my mom about growing it out and she said that it'll turn into a greasy, disgusting mess, but I know that only happens when you don't take of your hair at all. What does it take to manage one because I have never had one and I'm just interested a bit.

Also, fuck receding hairlines.

Just watched Captain Phillips.

Does anyone else feel that if you were somehow kidnapped, your country wouldn't try that hard to get you back?

well your country of BCT would send jandro and spindashing after you at the least. When you don't come back we'll have Dreams sing you a song in your memory

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Magic Archer is the truth. Switched again after getting absolutely bodied by bandits. Lol. Hella comfortable with this class. It's basically how I ran through DS1 my first time.

Switched the pawn to a sorceror and upgraded weapons.

I just got some warpstone. I hope this is a fast travel of sorts...

Trey

Hi Black Gaf. Do any of you rock an afro or something close to it? I've always kept my hair cut, but I want something a bit different. I told my mom about growing it out and she said that it'll turn into a greasy, disgusting mess, but I know that only happens when you don't take of your hair at all. What does it take to manage one because I have never had one and I'm just interested a bit.

A lot of combing.

A lot.

ha back in high school i was friends with this girl who's dad was in the FBI at the time. She took his work laptop to school to use it and he came and pulled her out of class QUICK and yelled at her. Don't think anyone found out or else he'd lost his job

Trey

Yea Capcom really does need to bring it to PC. It's a wasted opportunity really.

Also...I made an accurate rendition of Cocaine Lorraine in Blade and Soul lmao.

rFHJPce.jpg

Is it crazy I sort of did this a while back in Guild Wars 2? I always model my characters after some one.

you can barely see but she even has the freckles as well.

Infinite

A lot of patience. In general you'll need to moisture your hair daily and wash it routinely. I wash mines about once a week. Any specific questions?

Nakazato

MMO wise
LoTRO i love but i abandon it and come back later over and over and over
D&DO to a far lesser extent
i miss the people I knew from FF11
and the server wars of Tibia
i was also one of the 9 people who actually liked Tabula Rasa

never heard of M83 or Lazerhawk but the latter seems kinda ok after some quick listening and tossed into my Google All Access Music playlist of stuff i should get around to try out

Know that feel

Slayven

Kraft trying to get us all sent to black prisons. i don't mean prisons where everyone is black, I am talking about prisons where only the NSA know where you at.

Kraftwerk

Kraft trying to get us all sent to black prisons. i don't mean prisons where everyone is black, I am talking about prisons where only the NSA know where you at.

Kraft just put BCT on the no fly list

I might actually have FBI agents outside my apartment fam,

Dammit Kraftwerk I would like to be able to get on a plane at some point in my life

Nah, the pic I posted are the good guys. Fighting Osama and shit.

Sooo good. I love how shocked the other reporter was.

A lot of patience. In general you'll need to moisture your hair daily and wash it routinely. I wash mines about once a week. Any specific questions?

I can't recall what I was going to say about this, so no other specific questions. If this doesn't turn out right then it's going back to buzzcut. We shall see.

Jado

Banned
EvilLore about to get impeached brehs

Is it about that thing happening over there with them guys?

What games are you all looking forward to? I've grown impatient for Binding of Isaac. I need that in portable format. Stupid Nintendo blew it (banned on eshop due to censorship last I read). Besides that, Smash WiiU/3DS, the Bayonetta bundle and Hyrule Warriors because I like Zelda + never played Dynasty Warriors so it's all new to me.

Emma Watson a feminist? She jsut broke so many hearts, fedoras everywhere hang in saddest.

they were already broken hearted when she went short hair and increased the rumors of her lesbianism/bisexuality by 1000% a few years back when she went to Brown University

What games are you all looking forward to?.

PS4: Helldivers, Assault Android Cactus, Nuclear Throne, Cook Serve Delicious, Bloodborne

that's all of the stuff i can remember without looking for the stuff i'm ignoring b/c it's too far away

What games are you all looking forward to? I've grown impatient for Binding of Isaac. I need that in portable format. Stupid Nintendo blew it (banned on eshop due to censorship last I read). Besides that, Smash WiiU/3DS, the Bayonetta bundle and Hyrule Warriors because I like Zelda + never played Dynasty Warriors so it's all new to me.

Well I'm done with Destiny, so I'm fuckin around on Netflix and Team Fortress 2 when I'm home until The Evil Within. Then there's Bayonetta 2, ori and the blind forest, that Guardian of Light sequel, Mario Kart 8 DLC, Smash Bros, and Halo. Maybe a couple other slipped my mind

they were already broken hearted when she went short hair and increased the rumors of her lesbianism/bisexuality by 1000% a few years back when she went to Brown University

All will be forgiven when the lesbian sextape/nudes get leaked

Infinite

Getting Bayonetta 2 and Smash out of the way I'm pretty excited for the new Guilty Gear game. Also I'm excited for fantasy life, captain toad, Pokemon ORAS, and I'm low key excited for Hyrule Warriors.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Probably? Tends to happen with people who get banned from GAF for some reason. Don't know why they can't move on.

As one of my favorite pastors from back in the day used to say,

"You know why people keep bringing up old stuff from your life? Because they've run out of new material."

Hopefully all parties involved have atoned for these actions and grown up. Seems like they have, though Amri0x needs to explain jizzing on a photo and uploading it to the internet. Because...yo what the fuck. I consider the mind that thought that through critically, assessed the pros and cons... and concluded that it would indeed be a good idea a defected mind. I don't think you really grow up and out of those kinds of mental flaws.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't know

but it doesn't surprise me

The Amir0x bit kinda does, but I mean Amir0x has never not been all sorts of fucked up so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom