• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
After seeing those Rihanna pics I understand why so many celebrity males have simped or played themselves for her.

JR Smith, Jay, CB, Drake..... I understand..... I truly do.

Dat Megan Goode leak tho.

grinch-smile-o.gif

Lemme go do some research...

Take five seconds to search twitter fam

Shit is wack, it's just a breast. Dudes on the internet bustin nuts over a little titty and nipple now smh.

holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuucks megan good got that good

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

im so sorry :( BCT peeps

I5RgGKv.png

My feelings on people eating my food depends entirely on how much I have. Like if I only have two slices of pizza left...you're going to starve and I won't feel bad about it.

JohnDoe

Banned
Why exactly is it shame on us? She aight btw.

Imagine your SO taking some nude pics for you... they end up on her iCloud too and she forgets about it. One day, some fucking creep hacks her account and spreads the photos around and everyone and their mother are looking at them and sharing them with even more people. Now she has people talking all kind of shit about her; from unwanted "compliments" to slut shaming, victim blaming, threats and sexual harassment.

Just finished watching Edge of Tomorrow. I enjoyed it but think it would have been improved
without the reset button ending.

Also, Dragon's Dogma is fucking great.

Also also, make sure the person in charge of paying the bills in your house is actually doing so or go without internet for most of the weekend.

zero_suit

Just finished watching Edge of Tomorrow. I enjoyed it but think it would have been improved
without the reset button ending.

Also, Dragon's Dogma is fucking great.

Also also, make sure the person in charge of paying the bills in your house is actually doing so or go without internet for most of the weekend.

Yup, I bought it based on black-gaf's impressions, and it's one of the best games I've played in years.

I'm so mad you cats are just now discovering how great Dragon's Dogma is. If all you cats bought that ish when it released we might have gotten a sequel. I just hope you didn't skip over it for yet another COD or some ish. >:|

I'm so mad you cats are just now discovering how great Dragon's Dogma is. If all you cats bought that ish when it released we might have gotten a sequel. I just hope you didn't skip over it for yet another COD or some ish. >:|

Not me, both releases, day one! That said, I should really play it more, I actually want to collect all of the
online Ur Dragon drops before it finally kicks the bucket/becomes too powerful to harm.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'll probably never play it because Capcom doesn't want to put it on PC.

Yea Capcom really does need to bring it to PC. It's a wasted opportunity really.

Also...I made an accurate rendition of Cocaine Lorraine in Blade and Soul lmao.

rFHJPce.jpg

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I think they'd port Dragon's Dogma if it didn't have the pawn system

I'm sure that system being so intertwined with the online infrastructure of PSN/XBLA complicates things quite a bit

PSN/XBL being the reason for not being ported is so nonsensical it borders on insanity.

Not bad, mate!

Speaking of, have you guys watched the Blade and Soul anime? I thought it was pretty decent.

I haven't watched it yet. I saw it on Crunchy Roll but something yelled at me to avoid it. I have nothing else to do today, might as well give it a viewing.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Can't they do something similar with Steam?

I'm sure they could if they wanted to

It's probably more trouble than it's worth to them is my point tho

PSN/XBL being the reason for not being ported is so nonsensical it borders on insanity.

I don't know the details

but it makes sense to me. I remember reading an interview on how much of a pain in the ass it was just getting it working on there

I don't know the details

but it makes sense to me. I remember reading an interview on how much of a pain in the ass it was just getting it working on there

PSN/XBL/Steam are so much alike to the point that it takes more work to make the networks NOT speak to each other. There was an interview with Criterion and they talked about it.

While the Pawn system is involved; it's really nothing so involved that they would have issues bringing it to another platform that's essentially the same as the other two.

On an unrelated note, I decided to watch Blade and Soul anime. Nope. The thing I like about the game is how the world doesn't feel like a cliche "ancient asian" country and feels distinctly Korean (that maybe due to Kim Hyung Tae's art direction), everything from the architecture, clothing, weapon design feel Korean despite being fantasy. While the anime just doesn't have that feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom