• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

For shit like this.
YHeClYE.png

It's nice someone called her out of her shit

Sasuke lives the HOH movement

So, I'm listening to The Black Guy Who Tips podcast, which is always enjoyable. They have a comedian guest who is ripping up Key and Peele. Is this a thing now? Are K&P cooning, was this guy just hating, or is the answer somewhere in between? I admit, I haven't watched a lot, but I can see how a few too many "Valet Guys" skits could make people wonder.

So, I'm listening to The Black Guy Who Tips podcast, which is always enjoyable. They have a comedian guest who is ripping up Key and Peele. Is this a thing now? Are K&P cooning, was this guy just hating, or is the answer somewhere in between? I admit, I haven't watched a lot, but I can see how a few too many "Valet Guys" skits could make people wonder.

Not cooning any harder than Dave was

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

They in between imo. Boundaries need to be pushed in comedy but you shouldn't push them unless you're conscious about your material.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Nomura said fuck Square for kicking him off of FF15 he's just gonna start designing FF style clothes for people irl

kanye walking like he's got the goat command grab

Ye got that console exclusive DLC before the game was even announced.

You have to fight Kim after Ye takes off her mind control collar.

Kim and Ye the only female and black player characters in FF15.

I love this thread

KumaJG

Dude just have an agenda against K&P. Maybe looking like an Assassin Creed character

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Sounds like a hater to me. There might be something to be said about them being too "safe" and not pushing boundaries enough but I think that is only if you are really dead set on running them down. I like Key & Peele, they can be corny but it's worth it for really great skits, like the old fashion southern food skit or the one where the husbands are shit talking their wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom