• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ByZ7SzxIIAEP1p8.jpg

Kanye and Kim rocking that Eulogy Jones cosplay. Motherfucker look like he just took over Paradise Falls.

I agree that he does look a damn boss character in a FG.

He looking like an 80's action movie villain.

Silky

Banned
Grinding my ass off in Destiny. Not touching PvP until I beat campaign.

Level 8 in 3 hours. Made it to 5 in my first hour. At this rate I'll be 2-3 away from 20 by midnight.

We should have a hunger games battle with juniors

the winner gets a chance to prove they if they are or are not "ain't shit"

Hey! Hey! Now, look...I dunno if anyone missed this but that kind of aggression will not stand.

Look what happened here yesterday! That was some scary shit!

Let's all just get along, huh?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Kanye and Kim rocking that Eulogy Jones cosplay. Motherfucker look like he just took over Paradise Falls.

I agree that he does look a damn boss character in a FG.

He looking like an 80's action movie villain.
God-tier reference right there. Incorporates Kim's choker too. Nicely done.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
So, I'm listening to The Black Guy Who Tips podcast, which is always enjoyable. They have a comedian guest who is ripping up Key and Peele. Is this a thing now? Are K&P cooning, was this guy just hating, or is the answer somewhere in between? I admit, I haven't watched a lot, but I can see how a few too many "Valet Guys" skits could make people wonder.

Sounds like some hater shit.

Not cooning any harder than Dave was

Exactly.

Damn had no idea this thread existed,looks like I found me my new home.

Welcome friend

Sounds like a hater to me. There might be something to be said about them being too "safe" and not pushing boundaries enough but I think that is only if you are really dead set on running them down. I like Key & Peele, they can be corny but it's worth it for really great skits, like the old fashion southern food skit or the one where the husbands are shit talking their wives.

People stay dropping the coon word, when that shit isn't even applicable. They're hit or miss with me, but I don't see anything wrong with what they're doing.

Slayven

So, I'm listening to The Black Guy Who Tips podcast, which is always enjoyable. They have a comedian guest who is ripping up Key and Peele. Is this a thing now? Are K&P cooning, was this guy just hating, or is the answer somewhere in between? I admit, I haven't watched a lot, but I can see how a few too many "Valet Guys" skits could make people wonder.

Not the first time he done it, but there is a little bit of jealous mixed with some truth.

Imm0rt4l

Probably takes no issue with Kat William ass acting a fool. Crabs in a bucket.

Kreed

http://www.theblackguywhotips.com/2014/09/24/788-leroy-and-tyrone/

*listens to that portion of the podcast*

Probably somewhere in between. While I agree with a lot of what the comedian is saying, particularly the Chapelle/K&P comment, but it does come off as hating from just spending so much time on it.

Mortemis

Banned
Sakura is so ain't shit man, Kishi just doesn't know wtf to do with her. To be fair though it's like Kishi doesn't know what to do with anything.

Every Key and Peele sketch feels like it goes on 2 or 3 minutes longer than it should have.

Forreal, best skits are 2, no longer than 3 minutes.

royalan

Damn...Miss Shonda Rhimes got the entire night on lock over at ABC.

They might as well just give her the keys to the building now...

RP912

Banned
I mean i can see why people wouldn't like him.

White guy just asked me if I played basketball at my register....Yeah.

Smh reminds me of a time this old co worker of mines was trying to get me to talk to some girl that passed my register. I was like naw I'm good and he proceeded to say "come on chicks like big dicks and you're black so..."

I'm like o_o the fuck?

Smh reminds me of a time this old co worker of mines was trying to get me to talk to some girl that passed my register. I was like naw I'm good and he proceeded to say "come on chicks like big dicks and you're black so..."

I'm like o_o the fuck?

o_o

srlsly

omg that's like 2 funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom