• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think me and ishi are just used to female characters not being shit that when they do a couple things we're like "they're strong relative to the rest" not necessarily "strong" in general.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I think me and ishi are just used to female characters not being shit that when they do a couple things we're like "they're strong relative to the rest" not necessarily "strong" in general.

Yea. Felt like I had to lower my standards for the manga. Never again.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Destiny...let me set up custom rooms in PvP with no supers (or supers always on) or no vehicles etc don't mind if it won't count towards crucible marks or whatever. Let me have fun you dicks.

Provide a system for 'team no friends' to compile a raid team in game, like a bulletin board. Give some marks or something to those who sign up to help and follow through.

5 years on what Bungie?

i'm dying in that thread lol

i can at least say that i'm gonna be that guy who played diablo 3 from day one and caught every update

people taking their ball and going home because bungie's update is a gorbachev traffic crosscut

Kraftwerk

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=901634

iQF7ohfKhXvhk.gif

i can at least say that i'm gonna be that guy who played diablo 3 from day one and caught every update

people taking their ball and going home because bungie's update is a gorbachev traffic crosscut

So glad I exploited that Queen's Wrath missions while I could. Made it rain ascendent shards on my armor yesterday.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

yes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So glad I exploited that Queen's Wrath missions while I could. Made it rain ascendent shards on my armor yesterday.

same here. i haven't even spent the shards on the final level of any of my armor yet either

i'm sitting pretty

only thing i spend on is dope as capes

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kills me because why NOT embrace it? Why not have a group of black dudes and tell a good goddamn story with them?

Kills me because why NOT embrace it? Why not have a group of black dudes and tell a good goddamn story with them?
No idea, man... It would definitely give them something to do. All 3 of them are amazing talents and I'm personally dying to see a heel Kofi.

Edit: #TheQueen Alicia Fox was way too good...

strobogo

Banned
It's not. Vince is too scared to make it look like a black thing, even though it is. So...it's nowhere right now. Ridiculous.

They are a video game stable. I eagerly away a fired up Kofi promo:

"Because it ain't a race thing, it ain't a color thing, it's a me kicking your BUTT thing"

Malyse

tumblr_mbsh6eAhOc1qbc2ylo1_500.gif

Is shocked anyone even noticed I was gone.
Is more shocked by the asshurt over Destiny

We have a thread for the 14 year old killed by the cops in Louisiana last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom