• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on when they're destroying my grind cave in Destiny? I'm between apartments and my tv is in one place and my ps4 in another. Going to be super pissed if I miss my loot.

harSon

Banned
Within 24 hours, Laughing Black has made 50 posts in here.
iCBgRa7XbpQK0.png

and slay probably still got him by a few dozen posts

I just don't gravitate towards black people in vidya games. They usually sans created characters wack ass hell and even then created characters never look black.

Imm0rt4l

Has a black fg character ever been top tier?

Sean was nerfed from S tier to Z tier between 2nd impact to 3rd strike. Can't have a nigga be too good, shoto or not.

ST Dee Jay, I believe Lucky in '98, Bob in FF3 was mid-high, Sean was crazy good in New Generation, uhh...Dudley maybe too?

Nah, you would see more dudleys wreaking havoc at tournaments then. It's basically just Smug out there putting in work. His oki is contingent on the player being able to hit one frame links consistently. That said Dudley is a lot stronger than people used to give him credit for, but the character has really glaring flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom