• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Black Culture Thread |OT9| Ruining It For People Like YOU

ibojqsKmjuKoME.gif

It's crazy especially for titanfall which I was hoping for a deep storyline since the concept intrigued me. I played story mode and wanted to slam my head through my display. Good game shitty story.
well Destiny was suppose to top Titanfall in all ways, since Titanfall had 0-1% story Destiny murdered it with 4-5% incoherent/incomplete story

I stood for Korea in SC. My mains were Hwang (fuck you Namco!), Seung Mina and Yung Sung.

When I wanted to be disrespectful, I went with Xiangua, Siegfried and Zasalamel. I didn't even play SC 5. Haven't played Tekken Tag 2 at all, and never really played T6 seriously. SC series felt like it was continually going away from what made me love it (movement game and intuitiveness) and Tekken was just feeling 'samey.'

wrecked so much with Hwang,I remember unlocking assassin just to scratch that itch in sc2

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Has a black fg character ever been top tier?

Sean in second impact was top tier. Then they had his arms broken.

I stood for Korea in SC. My mains were Hwang (fuck you Namco!), Seung Mina and Yung Sung.

When I wanted to be disrespectful, I went with Xiangua, Siegfried and Zasalamel. I didn't even play SC 5. Haven't played Tekken Tag 2 at all, and never really played T6 seriously. SC series felt like it was continually going away from what made me love it (movement game and intuitiveness) and Tekken was just feeling 'samey.'

wrecked so much with Hwang,I remember unlocking assassin just to scratch that itch in sc2

Hwang bros. Fucking pissed they cut him out of 2. He was on my kilik/mitsu staple team. And yunsung couldnt cut it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
game literally wont let me play with devo lol

play all day with no problems but devo - nope. shutdown everything

I go to sleep and the thread goes crazy...

SC2 Nightmare was the greatest, I think Smash might be the only fighting game I've had that much fun with before or since.

Trey

Just finished the mass effect Citadel DLC. The cheese. The feels. I don't know how the ending could be so bad - as bad as it was - when the characters are written so well.

game literally wont let me play with devo lol

play all day with no problems but devo - nope. shutdown everything

Bungie ain't down for interracial multiplayer

i think that should be the name of my new dating site for poly's

Interracialmultiplayer<dot>com
"Supports up to 64 players. Featuring specialty classes such as Queen of Spades, Cuckholds, Poly's and more!"

Trey

Screw that. Are you serious? What does that mean?

Devo - darker than the heart of Africa - can't connect with our resident good ol' boy, Dy. The moon wizards at Bungie must have left some biased code in the network; hopefully they'll straighten things out before dy comes back from picking up the kids.

Devo - darker than the heart of Africa - can't connect with our resident good ol' boy, Dy. The moon wizards at Bungie must have left some biased code in the network; hopefully they'll straighten things out before dy comes back from picking up the kids.

They've fallen a long way since...oh well, I couldn't find any games that I actually played of theirs. No loss? For me, anyway..I dunno why I got so upset. I

'm sure they make good games, but that's just messed up!

haha can't stop laughing
at his innocence of the thread

Malyse

I played Astaroth and Cassandra in Soul. But I'm not a participant in FGCGaf. I was digging Zasalamel in 3 not at all in 4. Thawk is the shit. So is Dudley. But my guilty pleasure characters are always Honda and Blanka.

My Facebook feed was blowing up about Scandal and Murder. Cats loving that shit that hard?

Talim. Talim Talim Talim.

It was two glorious hours of black women owning the fuck out of everything.

Gorillaz

Idk why i wake up so early after the bars/drinking. Like fuck I can't fall back asleep. I need to get ri...revanche drunk next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom