• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
pdkateU.gif

its the culture man

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Wow. I've opened some nsfw shit at the office, but I'm not going near that. lol. Skateboard P looks all sorts of ridiculous in that video.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
btw, anyone who has ever peeked in to publisher or game-specific forums understands, but

JESUS FUCK people are INSANE. Like, I feel for all the CMs out there who have to represent their brand with those people. They're a different breed from the 'general' tone of most forums.

That video is real? Jesus

yessir.

I wonder how much he paid for it. It's certainly interesting. I expect most of GAF to be big fans. I know the anime community is quite strong and is certainly into similar kinds of anime.

Don't you have some little boy balls to tickle?
Tomahawk cruise missiles being launched from the deck of the USS Angelus Errare deep into the heart of the BCT today.

Film at 11.

Kraftwerk

I don't mind the anime or the culture, but its the implications and the shit like that binocular .gif that creeps me out.

Murakami is also fucked in the head. He is the same dude that made that statue of a naked Cloud or whoever with the stream of semen levitating around him like some magical spell.

fucking seriously..

Ain't you got some loli manga to read

You didn't even deny it, sick fuck! Do you do it wearing the full suit or just the pony head?

Amazing you know what Loli though for someone who ain't about the pony and little boy life. You so suspect right now Jane dro. I await your witty response that's along the lines of "something something your mom something something" :3

Infinite

I don't mind the anime or the culture, but its the implications and the shit like that binocular .gif that creeps me out.

Murakami is also fucked in the head. He is the same dude that made that statue of a naked Cloud or whoever with the stream of semen levitating around him like some magical spell.

fucking seriously..

I've seen weirder shit in contemporary art. It comes with the territory.

You didn't even deny it, sick fuck! Do you do it wearing the full suit or just the pony head?

Amazing you know what Loli though for someone who ain't about the pony and little boy life. You so suspect right now Jane dro. I await your witty response that's along the lines of "something something your mom something something" :3
I'm calling the police on you

Kraftwerk

I've seen weirder shit in contemporary art. It comes with the territory.

I guess. I mean, I am someone who defends modern art and all kinds of weird shit to death, and I will say that it is all subjective. Some things should just be off limits.

Honestly, I wouldn't give a fuck if a lot of these anime artists didn't model their overly sexualized characters after 12 year olds. But i guess thats been debated to death already. "its their culture" etc..

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess. I mean, I am someone who defends modern art and all kinds of weird shit to death, and I will say that it is all subjective. Some things should just be off limits.

Honestly, I wouldn't give a fuck if a lot of these anime artists didn't model their overly sexualized characters after 12 year olds. But i guess thats been debated to death already. "its their culture" etc..

You can't pick and choose what 2000 year old demons choose to appear as.

fucking seriously..

iAAZ2MpXTZdEa.gif

Infinite

I'm just saying that calling a dude sick because he modeled a naked dude with semen coming out of his dick should not shock you or even be weird with the stuff people do in contemporary and did in modern art, over here. Also Murakami is a visual artists not an animator and not a member of the animation industry.

Kreed

While I have a feeling Pharell just said "make an anime video" to some Japanese animation company and ran with it, the fact that he released this shit no problem is a problem. He could have at least made the cartoon characters grown/look like they were older than 10.

How yall getting sonned by Jandro right now?

Shameful shit.

It's like getting hit by a empty pillow case. Technically you are getting hit, but who the hell cares?

Infinite

While I have a feeling Pharell just said "make an anime video" to some Japanese animation company and ran with it, the fact that he released this shit no problem is a problem. He could have at least made the cartoon characters grown/look like they were older than 10.

Takashi Murakami most likely storyboarded and actually directed this video. This isn't his first time working with American music artists either. He did the illustrations for Kanye West's graduation album and the cover art and directed the video for Kanye West's Good Morning song.

Last two i saw on Reddit. Bad at the game - i saw on GAF in one of the OTs.

Well I think it's safe to say that anyone responding to "I don't like this game" with "You're bad at it" is completely out of line. It's certainly not a commonly used response.

Most of what is said in the OT's is the "If you don't like it, don't play it" response that's always used when the detractors of a game continue to decry it in a thread where fans of the game are discussing that they enjoy it.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Well I think it's safe to say that anyone responding to "I don't like this game" with "You're bad at it" is completely out of line. It's certainly not a commonly used response.

Most of what is said in the OT's is the "If you don't like it, don't play it" response that's always used when the detractors of a game continue to decry it in a thread where fans of the game are discussing that they enjoy it.

Yea, most times comments like that are out of line.

That said, if someone says some shit like, "DS sucks because I can't get past the skeletons in the beginning," then they deserve every bit of hate they get. If a game is skill based, then sometimes, "get good" is the best response to give. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom