• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Been waiting for this beef...

XHTK0Bf.png

KumaJG

Pats will be fine. Tom will pick up after the bye week. Hopefully they win the Bowl. Then I get to ride Gata to the parade.

Jhene Aiko ass.

Trey

They are getting dumber, the teachers don't give a fuck and its all posted online as a permanent record of their foolishness.

I remember two guys were about to get into it in my 11th grade English class, and my 60+ little white female teacher jumped in-between them to stop it. They backed off because they knew they can't be hitting no little old teachers. But todays kids would throw blows while another dumbass films it in profile yelling World Star!

I work at a community center in a low income area so I see this often. One particular example is a boy, late teens, is currently serving jail time for assault. The story is that an old man was breaking up a fight between two girls, and the boy plus seven others assaulted the man in response. The boys video taped the assault and widely bragged/showed people the incriminating video in school the next day - I believe they even put it up on Facebook. That's how the police found out, and the video is the evidence used to charge the boys.

So stupid, top to bottom. Stuff like that is why I have a very low tolerance level for WSHH style videos. It's nonsensical, dishonorable violence.

Been waiting for this beef...

XHTK0Bf.png

It's like that person never heard Reverie or Black Water. Tinashe has been making music like Bet from the beginning.

And I agree with disco.

wait, what?

A dude named Abdullah scored a TAINT and got on his knees and prayed as celebration. The refs flagged him for "going to his knees/leaving his feet in celebration."

Man, Tinashe hasn't followed anyone else on twitter since she started blowing up.

I'm just waiting for the day she unfollows everyone because she was the twitter artist that made it

she still follows me tho
dxXkeVl.gif

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I remember those talks, but I'm skeptical about whether they would actually enforce it in the case of Christianity.
Well...
Going strictly by the rulebook, NFL officials are seemingly justified in flagging Abdullah, as part of the taunting rule states, "players are prohibited from engaging in any celebrations while on the ground." But in 2008, then-vice president of NFL officiating Mike Pereira explained on the NFL Network that there was a loophole in the rule against players going to the ground: prayer.

In 2013, Pereira reiterated this exception:
uL4LI2f.png

cdyhybrid

The celebration rules in general are absolutely stupid.

No Fun League

Edit: That penis/breast size thread...Darwin is spinning in his grave.

Everyone should listen to TBGWT. Justin is my ain't shit hero.

no b/c of Karen i keep adding them to my playlist and never listen to them b/c i don't want to hear Karen repeat what everyone else has said as if she didn't hear them but say the same thing word for word

god dam it, i'm going to have to reinstall steam b/c my urge to Civ 5 has risen too high

god dam it can't valve do something right for once? spent the last hour or so trying to get Civ 5 to run which it isn't despite deleting local content and validating the files 3 times. still getting bullshit errors

ok there is no online solution that actually works that doesn't lead to another set of errors including now errors on validation of the files where every file except 1 is validated'

time to uninstall Steam again

SmokyDave

i just want to play Civ 5 and not use Steam is that too much to ask for?
Yes, yes it is.

ok there is no online solution that actually works that doesn't lead to another set of errors including now errors on validation of the files where every file except 1 is validated'

time to uninstall Steam again
Can't you just delete clientregistry.blob or something similar?

I haven't really fucked with Steam since we moved house and put the PC in an office, but I'm sure that fixed everything all the time. Maybe.

Yes, yes it is.

Can't you just delete clientregistry.blob or something similar?

I haven't really fucked with Steam since we moved house and put the PC in an office, but I'm sure that fixed everything all the time. Maybe.

i clean installed Steam all together in the first place when i wiped it from my existence and brain like 4 months ago. So until today i had none of it on my PC and fresh installed Civ 5 it let me into the game but if i go into any menu it fucks up. Then on restarting the client i get touch screen options popping up and giving me errors. I think the steam client is thinking i'm on Win 8 or something. I fixed the touch screen errors and it gave me dds errors which i can't seem to get around

Anyway its 6am time to sleep. My last thought before I sleep is great as always. "There's three versions of me. Me around those without makeup. Me around those with makeup. And me around terrorist. "

jwk94

wtf is wrong with people? I'm on OKCupid and I can't believe the number of people who would prefer to date someone who shares their skin color or racial background.

strobogo

Banned
The Sandman (Vertigo) really gets my noodle cooking. The richness, abstractness, literary references, philosophical ideas are pretty staggering.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The Sandman (Vertigo) really gets my noodle cooking. The richness, abstractness, literary references, philosophical ideas are pretty staggering.

It's a great comic, arguably the greatest comic ever made. The sequel is taking forever just to get a issue out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom