• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

no b/c of Karen i keep adding them to my playlist and never listen to them b/c i don't want to hear Karen repeat what everyone else has said as if she didn't hear them but say the same thing word for word

god dam it, i'm going to have to reinstall steam b/c my urge to Civ 5 has risen too high
We going to be fighting if you are going to be dissing Ms. karen.
If we talking comics, we need to talk bout the most underrated superhero of all time, Invincible. That shit is amazing.

Invinicble's problem is it got repetitive as all hell. Oh no Mark go beaten into hamburger yet again.

strobogo

Banned
TDKR is good but Watchmen is as far beyond it as Sandman is beyond Watchmen.

I would agree with that. But I don't think Watchmen is all that impressive. It was at least a lot more ambitious than TDKR and holds up a lot better. I didn't really care for the books or the movie of Watchmen. I tried. I can see the merit in it. But it wasn't that enjoyable to me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
wtf is wrong with people? I'm on OKCupid and I can't believe the number of people who would prefer to date someone who shares their skin color or racial background.

Also shocking, the people who are upset that it upsets me. "But you're white!" that doesn't mean I want to date a shithead.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You are white? But you understand the struggle so well.

itc6fi5gQG57E.gif

"Analgus"

heh

He got it from Satch, Slay is devoid of any semblance of individualism. He basically just mimics others with higher level intelligence (perceived or otherwise), he figures if he emulates you long enough you'll accept him as one of you. Slay is basically amoeba but black and old. It's the principle reason he's 67 and still single living on the same plantation his ancestors "worked" on...and that shit still isn't in his name.

Slayven

He got it from Satch, Slay is devoid of any semblance of individualism. He basically just mimics others with higher level intelligence (perceived or not), he figures if he emulates you long enough you'll accept him as one of you. Slay is basically amoeba but black and old. It's the principle reason he's 67 and still single living on the same plantation his ancestors "worked" on...and that shit still isn't in his name.

And I am king crab

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=904145

Kraftwerk

He got it from Satch, Slay is devoid of any semblance of individualism. He basically just mimics others with higher level intelligence (perceived or otherwise), he figures if he emulates you long enough you'll accept him as one of you. Slay is basically amoeba but black and old. It's the principle reason he's 67 and still single living on the same plantation his ancestors "worked" on...and that shit still isn't in his name.

giphy.gif

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Done with Destiny. 5 days is enough for this game. Will get at a cheaper price, maybe when they fix the ranking grind.

"You don't understand their vision"
"You don't understand MMOs"
"You are bad at the game"
"You have no patience"
"Stick to CoD"

Did i miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom