• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
I still haven't seen Rosewood or 12 Years. I'll need to be in the right state for those, from what I've heard.

Yea like having a ultra good week and decide to watch a flick type of shit.

Those movies need a Surgeon's General in the front of the case to warn folks of sudden cases of dehumanizing stare, enrage, and potential fucking somebody up syndrome.

Kraftwerk

I still haven't seen Rosewood or 12 Years. I'll need to be in the right state for those, from what I've heard.

I saw 12 Years a Slave in the theatre. Had to close my eyes a few times.

Not to be spoilery, but there is a scene near the end where the camera is facing away from the brutality that is happening, and you think you are safe, and it just suddenly turns around and you go just go "holy fuck". I remember my heart dropped.

akira28

Trying to snag a GTX 670. I've decided that's the most zen-like samurai strike of a performance card I can get for less than 200 bucks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll just leave this here

#duraghistoryweek
https://www.tumblr.com/search/#duraghistoryweek

5eXtnEh.jpg

RedSwirl

So watching 47 Ronin..........

I caught bits and pieces on TV and thought about checking it out. I don't know. The effects and everything look nice.

Rosewood is that movie that make folks angry. My mom went to the theater with my stepdad and saw and came out ready to fight folks. Looking back, my mother is lighter then most Caucasians. Too funny.

It's been a while. Back in the day I think all the gunfire in that movie made me imagine some kind of FPS where the enemies are white folks bent on genocide.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
When Capcom isn't bullshitting, it's easy to see why they're the goat (and platinum games) when it comes to bosses. Even though my crew bodied it, this last boss I fought was amazing
(the main dragon).

I guess I'm at the part of the game where, "the real Dragon's Dogma starts" (here). I'm not sure what level I should be at. Guess I'll find out when I play again. Just hit 47.

When Capcom isn't bullshitting, it's easy to see why they're the goat (and platinum games) when it comes to bosses. Even though my crew bodied it, this last boss I fought was amazing
(the main dragon).

I guess I'm at the part of the game where, "the real Dragon's Dogma starts" (here). I'm not sure what level I should be at. Guess I'll find out when I play again. Just hit 47.

You're about the average level. It might be a tad bit difficult but you should be fine

Man the Nas is Your Old Droog thing is hilarious. Like you really can't tell if it's not him because it really really sounds like Nas is rapping then they just slow the tempo ever so slighty. Even the way he pronounces things sounds like Nas.

I'm trying not to spend more than $150

I have a real hard time justifying to myself spending the cost of a console on a single piece of hardware. (That isn't an Occulus Rift)

Fair do's. Which GPU do you currently have? I'm looking to get a 970 to replace my 580 some point in the near future and can't argue with the price/performance.

akira28

Fair do's. Which GPU do you currently have? I'm looking to get a 970 to replace my 580 some point in the near future and can't argue with the price/performance.

GTX470. The performance between the 670 and 970 doesn't seem like the quantum leap I'd expect for spending upwards of $320+. Although the X80 and above are also lolexpensive.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Why do black people only seem to have this amazing power to change America negatively?

The ultimate jrpg antagonists. Thug summons on deck, holy and dark affinity, super strength and speed, etc... When the action bar fills up, you can steal all white women (and men) in their party for one night. The main weakness is cops tho. If they summon officer Wilson, then it's lights out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mordor is okay, but lemme tell you, Horizon 2 is just...so much goddamn fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom