• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sub sub basement in UBI headquarters?

But hes got his own bathroom.

tumblr_lvn9nlnEGf1qctkcl.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
People eat skin? Besides pork rinds, I had no idea this was a thing. Isn't it kinda like eating leather at the end of the day though? Kinda holocausty if you ask me, but I ain't hating; if it is edible and you like it, go for it!
Have you ever had KFC? Or Popeyes? Or any sort of normal chicken dish? They all have skin...

I was raised to take it off, like the fat off a steak. Guess never thought of it as uncommon until now. Like, I thought the point of cooking it with the skin was to keep the innards inside seared and juicy. I love KFC, but usually order the strips, grilled stuff, or drumsticks which I peel the skin off of.

Huh, that might explain some things...

8Y7tUYo.gif

RP912

Banned
In the rate I'm going with Spelunky...I will never give dude the fucking key so I can finally see what the 4th level looks like :/.

Jado

Banned
Ban all flights from Africa. Do not let anyone who went to Africa back into the US. Assuming now that Americans are getting it, it is the worst thing ever.

I'm going to fly to the Country of Africa* and see what I can bring back.

*This is the implied meaning, right? That all of Africa is a small space and everyone is diseased. It's like people don't realize how massive it is. We've had viral outbreaks in the much smaller US and no one is dumb enough to suggest that Americans not be allowed to move around freely.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In the rate I'm going with Spelunky...I will never give dude the fucking key so I can finally see what the 4th level looks like :/.

4th level is a dick level. You'll get there though. Sometimes you have a hell of a run.

he sounds a lot like chris brown in many songs though.

lookin for love is a total chris brown song. dude's great though, and so was chris before he beat women and became a garbage rapper.

i'm just kidding, hence the troll shaq emoticon. shit's offensive as fuck. and it's hilarious how oblivious some people are to it. like i genuinely think some of these people might not be racist but just dumbasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom