• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
tumblr_ncek4fxw441qgh75xo1_500.png

Well damn.

shit was ignorant from the get go, but he kicked that shit into gear and went HAM midway. Dude called em Edomites. who the fuck drops that in a heated moment hahahaha

yessir.

I wonder how much he paid for it. It's certainly interesting. I expect most of GAF to be big fans. I know the anime community is quite strong and is certainly into similar kinds of anime.

Tomahawk cruise missiles being launched from the deck of the USS Angelus Errare deep into the heart of the BCT today.

Film at 11.

I'm what?

strobogo

Banned
Makes sense, I wouldn't spend coin if you live in a bumfuck city population 150k, but if you lived a "city" city where the pop is like 500k+ then yea I can see a use for it.

Yea, I've been watching a few streams as well as the GB quicklook.

150K is a bumfuck city? That's a big ass city to me.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Ban all imports, immigrants, travelers. Place US in giant bubble. That's the only way we'll survive this thing, friends.
Tbh if this shit as bad as they say a closed door policy don't sound that crazy to me. I know it's impossible with the global economy though. Hopefully this stays isolated and goes away like h5n1 did.

Silky

Banned
It really says a lot about the multiplayer FPS front this year when EA has been putting out quality MP shooters. Replaying Titanfall has been affirming this to me and how much I enjoyed that fucking beta. Everything about this game feels so damn /good./

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
It really says a lot about the multiplayer FPS front this year when EA has been putting out quality MP shooters. Replaying Titanfall has been affirming this to me and how much I enjoyed that fucking beta. Everything about this game feels so damn /good./

It was tight. Very tight. I feel that was overlooked. Respawn should have just scrapped the narrative cos it was utterly convoluted and pointless. Gunplay, map sizes, even spawns (for the most part) were on point.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Tbh if this shit as bad as they say
I don't really believe it is, at least in reference to the case being reported on our soil. It's being hyped up by the media but I have confidence in our hospitals and medical facilities to handle this appropriately. The ebola epidemic in recent coverage was helped along quite a lot by destitute conditions in countries without strong infrastructure to identify, assist, and contain outbreaks. At least that is my layman's perspective, I could be wrong but I am erring on the side of cautious observation rather than exaggeration or fear.

Silky

Banned
It was tight. Very tight. I feel that was overlooked. Respawn should have just scrapped the narrative cos it was utterly convoluted and pointless. Gunplay, map sizes, even spawns (for the most part) were on point.

The maps are amazing. Beach stage is my favorite.

I think it was overlooked mostly because it was overhyped like Destiny and the fact that it was only on MS consoles/Origin

Kraftwerk

Saw episode 1 of Roots.

The ships scenes were just too real for me. Jesus christ.

Yeah, I know. It is somewhat idiotic for me to say that I was shocked how bad it was. I know how bad it was based on books I have read, but to see it portrayed so raw, Jesus.

The maps are amazing. Beach stage is my favorite.

I think it was overlooked mostly because it was overhyped like Destiny and the fact that it was only on MS consoles/Origin

it was overlooked because of a variety of things... being on the 2nd place current gen console, the whole drama about player count, being too futuristic for some of the wargame playerbase, etc...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Saw episode 1 of Roots.

Yeah, I know. It is somewhat idiotic for me to say that I was shocked how bad it was. I know how bad it was based on books I have read, but to see it portrayed so raw, Jesus.

Keep going.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Saw episode 1 of Roots.

finish roots and dont watch rosewood. its were i tapped into my dehumanizing stare

Rosewood is that movie that make folks angry. My mom went to the theater with my stepdad and saw and came out ready to fight folks. Looking back, my mother is lighter then most Caucasians. Too funny.

Rosewood is that movie that make folks angry. My mom went to the theater with my stepdad and saw and came out ready to fight folks. Looking back, my mother is lighter then most Caucasians. Too funny.

Gets me everytime, just the thought of it makes me want to punch someone in the face.

RP912

Banned

Rosewood made my blood boil but 12 years a slave made me want to punch a hole in the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom