• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That'd be great, Besada. My first concept is an eight-part anthology that serves as a companion piece to the larger mixed-media project of mine I'm developing.
A big issue a lot of people run into is trying to build monuments without knowing what a toolbox, blueprint, or a 2 bedroom house look like. Ideas are awesome. Execution is what matters though.

Jado

Banned
So they waited till their kid was 2 to sue...

So they could "document" all the hardships they've endured. Need a body of evidence for that big payday. You know they were scheming for this since day one. Why do you think they took those unnecessary trips to the black part of town?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905123

She got the wrong semen and had a black child. That child is gonna hear some shit when they get older, though I hope she doesn't put the child up for adoption solely for race, that'll be a shit-storm.

I think it would actually be better for the child to be adopted by a family better equipped to take care of her. This woman doesn't seem to have the mental or emotional capacity to deal with something like getting the girl's hair taken care of, don't see the future getting brighter

Jado

Banned
I think it would actually be better for the child to be adopted by a family better equipped to take care of her. This woman doesn't seem to have the mental or emotional capacity to deal with something like getting the girl's hair taken care of, don't see the future getting brighter

She's exaggerating her problems, even going as far as inventing problems (unnecessarily traveling crosstown) in order to win a long-planned lawsuit. They're probably perfectly capable parents, just greedy liars in this one case.

She's exaggerating her problems, even going as far as inventing problems (unnecessarily traveling crosstown) in order to win a long-planned lawsuit. They're probably perfectly capable parents, just greedy liars in this one case.

That's part of what I mean when I say she's not mentally or emotionally equipped. Best to get the child somewhere above board if it can be done.

Silky

Banned
Dunno how to feel about the black sperm thing. On one hand, they fucked up and she's in the right to sue. Her justification is what makes me think. You really gonna make a big deal over some hair, dude? lol.

Maybe that money can get her somewhere nicer for the kid.

harSon

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905123

She got the wrong semen and had a black child. That child is gonna hear some shit when they get older, though I hope she doesn't put the child up for adoption solely for race, that'll be a shit-storm.

That's just beyond fucked up. Even though it's a major fuck up on the part of the sperm bank, to try and sue just comes off scummy as fuck. Yeah, it was a mistake, but to sue suggests that there's something wrong with your daughter. At least to me. Just suck it up and love your child. Be a fucking human being.

How do you think the daughters going to feel when she discovers this when she's older?

Too many people on here hold grudges over petty shit. Don't let them get to you.

Honestly it's more boring than annoying. They're just so predictable.

The ones that are straight-up, fastball racist or sexist at least provide a giggle or some heat. The dogwhistles, feigned ignorance, and feigned innocence posts are just pedestrian.

Slayven

Working on my besada fanfiction.

"Besada. a man that wanders the post Ebola/Obama wasteland, he is knowledge of SQL and his refusal to go quietly into the night are the only things keeping mankind from becoming extinct."

Jado

Banned
Django actress thread was like that big AHA! moment every closet bigot was waiting for as proof that racism was never real after the 1960s. It's like a personal "win" for some people, proof that black people lie about the problems they face.

That sperm fraud woman...

For the tiniest moment, I had sympathy for her because, well, the sperm bank /did/ fuck up.

But...it's clear that she's a racist who is finding out how the rest of us feel, now that she has a loved one in the crossfire. She better hope that her partner doesn't leave her due to all the stress from OMG GOING TO A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD TO GET HER BABY'S NAPPY HAIR TAKEN CARE OF.

Also, people always talk about how homophobic some black people are and forget how racist some white LGBTQs can be.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Honestly it's more boring than annoying. They're just so predictable.

The ones that are straight-up, fastball racist or sexist at least provide a giggle or some heat. The dogwhistles, feigned ignorance, and feigned innocence posts are just pedestrian.

I know how you feel. These people wear stupid like a new skin.

For the tiniest moment, I had sympathy for her because, well, the sperm bank /did/ fuck up.

But...it's clear that she's a racist who is finding out how the rest of us feel, now that she has a loved one in the crossfire. She better hope that her partner doesn't leave her due to all the stress from OMG GOING TO A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD TO GET HER BABY'S NAPPY HAIR TAKEN CARE OF.

Also, people always talk about how homophobic some black people are and forget how racist some white LGBTQs can be.

Yep. It's kind of funny how scared and alone whites can feel in black neighborhoods. My friend came around to pick me up and he was always asking if it was alright to park his car in a space on the street like a bunch of goons were going to hop out of the darkness to attack him. I will admit, my neighborhood gets in the path of violence butit never starts here. Lol, another time he came to pick me up, this old dude on his porch yelled out "I told you to stay out of here!" My friends looked at me and told me that it was the second time he said something because they took the wrong direction." Then recently, this girl blurted out of the car she was in "white boy" Lol he was so confused. I guess I can understand why she would be uncomfortable but seriously, the news makes people so paranoid about blacks. Next I should bring him to my local barber... that'll be interesting, though I doubt they would even fuck with him. That bitch is probably being paranoid.

Also, the part in bold I agree with. Just because someone is gay or whichever doesn't mean they're racially tolerant. The school I went to had a ton of racist/prejudice gay whites.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

This needs to be said more and more

Man I played a bit of Shadow of Mordor at a friend's house earlier today...probably buying it tomorrow. I found no faults dammit! Ended up completing the the 100 string combo bonus while killing 50 enemies thing on the first try. So many uruks on screen, there had to have been at least 20 of them sumbitches.

This needs to be said more and more

It's a truth bomb many are not ready to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom