• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite

Saw this on tumblr

The 15-year-old internet fuck boy aesthetic

Smug avatar of a post-2010 anime
Casual racism and sexism in between reblogging incestual hentai
Aggression towards people playing video games they don’t like
Full blown racism and sexism
An obnoxious obsession with Dark Souls I & II
A group of mindless followers who agree on everything they post
OreImo
Uploads images from /pol/
a Read More → post about how lonely they are
more hentai

Best part about those teacher threads is that you'll rarely see the MRAs in those shutting the discussion down. Where's the giving a shit about men when it's necessary. Oh right it's not a feminist thread that needs derailing.

Saw this on tumblr

NeoGAF_logo.png

So that woman who got black sperm by accident is a lesbian. The community can accept her but not a part black kid I guess.

I think in one of the articles about the lawsuit, she mentions her family prefers that she pretends she's not a lesbian when she comes over. The kid apparently can't hide her race so issues... Its really sad, at what point do you drop your family if this is how they behave?

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Best part about those teacher threads is that you'll rarely see the MRAs in those shutting the discussion down. Where's the giving a shit about men when it's necessary. Oh right it's not a feminist thread that needs derailing.

I'm trying to hint at it but nobody's taking the fucking initiative (the culprits who cry in feminism threads are completely letting it fly over their heads) and it's driving me nuts.

jWILL253

Banned
I understand why you feel that way towards women. Sometimes you just want to avoid them because you're afraid that you'll make a mistake and lose their trust. I feel this way all of the time and it's something that I need to fix. Those times where you just take a peek at a girl and they turn just to see you looking at her ass, I'll usually feel bad because I felt as if I lost her trust. It really is something that'll take some work and things like what you went through make it harder for people to completely understand.

I actually can relate to this quite a bit. There will be times where I'm having a conversation with a woman and I subconsiously end up looking at her chest or legs. Then I catch myself and feel bad even though when I'm doing that, I'm just spacing out while listening or gathering a thought. Or when I see a woman that is attractive, but I end up avoiding looking at her because I don't want to give off the impression that I'm a creeper.

I actually can relate to this quite a bit. There will be times where I'm having a conversation with a woman and I subconsiously end up looking at her chest or legs. Then I catch myself and feel bad even though when I'm doing that, I'm just spacing out while listening or gathering a thought. Or when I see a woman that is attractive, but I end up avoiding looking at her because I don't want to give off the impression that I'm a creeper.

Yeah, it mostly happens due to my ocd, I can't help it really, though some just don't understand. Just the world I live in.

KumaJG

CHH Pounder my girl. God I love her. One of the few people in that will have me speak slavenese if I meet her.

Trace Ellis Ross best ass bar none. She my number 1 celebrity crush.

I am loving Blackish so far.

royalan

One good thing about these Philly train stations: Young black kids realizing that Playing Classical Instruments While Black is the new hustle.

White folks just be so impressed.

They leave with mad paper too.

There's a while orchestra worth of them down here, and I ain't even mad.

Slayven

One good thing about these Philly train stations: Young black kids realizing that Playing Classical Instruments While Black is the new hustle.

White folks just be so impressed.

They leave with mad paper too.

There's a while orchestra worth of them down here, and I ain't even mad.

They will get arrested if they play the 1812 Overture.

AfroMW

These past threads have been crazy yet not new.....

I can't believe how many are willing to take the ban just to have a one liner thrown out

Spinluck

If ya'll getting Super Smash Bros. Fisher Price edition tonight or this week add me.

Friend codes are fucking stupid: 5215-0711-9638

cdyhybrid

I'm reading BLEACH for the first time.

Decent, or nah?

I think most of us that are still reading it are only doing to because we like the characters and want to see how it ends. It was really good in the first few arcs but kinda went off the rails after that.

I think most of us that are still reading it are only doing to because we like the characters and want to see how it ends. It was really good in the first few arcs but kinda went off the rails after that.

Exactly why I still read Naruto.

Minus the "liking the characters" part.

KumaJG

I'm reading BLEACH for the first time.

Decent, or nah?

Read the first arc and pretend it ends there. For the most part it is ok. Shit has horrible pacing.

Should be reading that Toriko. The Horse King Heracles epic. Every in these series is epic.

Man

Between having my angry black man moment at work, consoling a friend on the receiving end of gamergate/net asshole bullshit, and the constant influx of "fuck black lives" news this has been a rough week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom