• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched Fruitvale Station now I'm angry and crying

watch 12 years a slave now or nah

Great movie, but one right after might make you want to slap the first white person you see.

I remember coming out of 12 Years a Slave, tears in my eyes, irrationally mad as SHIT. I WISH one of those old ass white ladies would have nodded in my direction breh, you don't know my black struggle bitch.

RP912

Banned
Is bruh really saying Iverson is better than Jordan

I'm just saying. Jordan is good but A.I. was better to the point he didn't need to practice. He was the game.

You tell em!!!

*hugs pair of A5s"

images

Damn right.

Order

Great movie, but one right after might make you want to slap the first white person you see.

I remember coming out of 12 Years a Slave, tears in my eyes, irrationally mad as SHIT. I WISH one of those old ass white ladies would have nodded in my direction breh, you don't know my black struggle bitch.
Shit, for a split second I had Storm Chamber thoughts. I'll just watch it another day.

I get similar feelings with Roots.

Only pair of Iversons I ever got were some white on white zip-up I3s. Totally forgot those existed, my head's been out of the basketball shoe loop for years now.

Rosewood is another one of those movies...

Jado

Banned
That jealousy. Like god forbid Pewdiepie actually *gasps* actually have something in common with his gf beyond "I got youtube money lolz".

Basically this:
Decent-to-good looking guys with a semblance of personality, charm, humor, ability to connect with people, and possessing actual drive, ambition and some success in life have SOs that happen to look good. Do-nothing Internet snob and hateful video game elitist, who doesn't personally like his videos, can't understand how women got "tricked" into being with them.

How do relationships work? I thought I just needed to be a phony nice guy with nothing to offer to get (fool) a woman into liking me.

i have no idea how to log into my ISP, the email they gave me and the password i made no longer works and can't even reset it b/c it acts like it doesn't exist yet i've been paying them for months and I refuse to call them to find out. oh well there's nothing important that goes to it anyway but I might want to log into xfinity one day

Akainu

... Uggh:

But hey, colorblindness is the only way to end racism!1!!

Who is surprised that the conservatives on the court are obsessed with a rigid colorblind standard that allows for discrimination stemming from "objective" or "neutral" criteria that just incidentally have a disproportionate impact on black people? It's almost like they want discriminatory outcomes.
is it just me or does diet racism seem so much worse than regular racism?

wow even that dam customer support is bad telling me that my email account is .com instead of .net, punk i know it's .net as it's the email i used and had access to when i signed up for gaf. now i'm in a longer support call b/c she transferred me quick in her british accent

Nakazato

New alien game is men so far not enjoying it

Edit bros Alice Morgan from Luther is on show times new show the affair... Going to be watching this show

Trey

New alien game is men so far not enjoying it

Edit bros Alice Morgan from Luther is on show times new show the affair... Going to be watching this show

Everyone is saying Affair is easily the best new fall show. Definitely going to check it out.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I love that image. The funny thing about this gif is that from what I can tell of the actual video it's taken from, there is another girl standing right next to her and is the BB's friend or girlfriend or something.

And the reporter lady doesn't care, haha
Just stop worrying about racial slurs, slay. You could seriously ruin this woman's life and his grandpa's ability to call black people coon's.

Slayven

Wow Comcast actually closed out my ISP email. Support lady had to actually just reclaim the user name as if it was new instead
Comcast is only good for raising the bill ever few weeks.
I love that image. The funny thing about this gif is that from what I can tell of the actual video it's taken from, there is another girl standing right next to her and is the BB's friend or girlfriend or something.

And the reporter lady doesn't care, hahaJust stop worrying about racial slurs, slay. You could seriously ruin this woman's life and his grandpa's ability to call black people coon's.

It was teh dude's wife, i remember that shit. She was fine as hell too.

RP912

Banned
This trailer tho....black people nooooooo

between this and No Good Deed, its like we just taking any roles we can get

at least Tyler Perry made it

Smh this reminds me of that budget flick with ole girl from Let's Stay Together and the soul food dude. Except that movie was actually ok while this looks like a miserable sophisticated hood flick which me and the wife is going to clown it until it's over.

royalan

Woman straight up says, to a coworker and manager, that she ain't standin for no niggas or jews marrying into her family.

...b-b-but, it was her first offense! She's just an old lady.

J10

Banned
Woman straight up says, to a coworker and manager, that she ain't standin for no niggas or jews marrying into her family.

...b-b-but, it was her first offense! She's just an old lady.

They're just words, maaaaan.

And I'm like, it's just her job, maaaaan.

RP912

Banned
Sighs that thread reminds me of my old co worker years back. Dude would just throw out the n word like tossing a baseball to a 5 year old. His excuse was "he was from North Philly". I didn't know what to feel about it at the time...since I was so used to racist shit in that place like this interracial couple coming in and the white woman singing "ain't no nigga like the one I got" while dude was siting in his b boy stance.

the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-1x01-the-fresh-prince-project-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-20895611-1536-1152.jpg

what can I do though....

Slayven

I clicked on the Hatsune Miku thread to see why it was locked. Now I need my brain erased. I might go to church tomorrow, cause I need everything cleansed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom