• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thread took a dark turn. I mean it was already at the bottom of the ocean, at midnight, during a total fucking eclipse and yet went darker.

So sleep or go to a haunted house?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Lol at that honey bun thing. Can't remember if I first saw it on tumblr or sankaku. Look tasty to me kanyeshrug.jpeg

Sabrewulf

Banned
I don't understand why people think it's safe to post something that's supposed to look as openly vulgar as those pastries.

--

Ah, you all seen Gone Girl? My girlfriend and I saw it yesterday, actually. Very, very good.

Sabrewulf

Banned
The answer to racist/sexual harassment in the workplace is to fire both parties obvs.

lmao, someone is 12

I've seen it before in my university between a couple of professors. Caught in some 'scandal', the higher ups just laid them both off. Awful lot of students/staff members were pissed.

---

Angelus, which Vice article are you reading?

I've seen it before in my university between a couple of professors. Caught in some 'scandal', the higher ups just laid them both off. Awful lot of students/staff members were pissed.

---

Angelus, which Vice article are you reading?

You'd have to define scandal. These days if someone is being a racist/sexist alienating person at work, and the staff/manager aren't incompetent or bigoted themselves, the party making the comments is axed immediately because they're a liability for lawsuits.

Sabrewulf

Banned
"Dog Festival"

C'mon man.... :(((

You'd have to define scandal. These days if someone is being a racist/sexist alienating person at work, and the staff/manager aren't incompetent or bigoted themselves, the party making the comments is axed immediately because they're a liability for lawsuits.

Well the events prior to the sexual harassment incident on campus were something along the lines of an affair or something. Think one person called it off, other one got really upset. Threatening, stalking, etc. that's why I used 'scandal'.

Well the events prior to the sexual harassment incident on campus were something along the lines of an affair or something. Think one person called it off, other one got really upset. Threatening, stalking, etc. that's why I used 'scandal'.

Well an affair between employees and subsequent harassment is far more complicated. Not sure why you even brought it up.

BzdfSjjCQAAyhJP.jpg
BzdfSjlCIAA1Ry2.jpg

BzdfSrYCAAAI1Yd.jpg

cryn

Rev bout to knock somebody out during a jump scare.

A friend of mine actually joked about that. He said that this spot they like to grab on people and shit. So we started talking about the consequences if someone did. It got so in depth, that we decided that if he heard "Blanka scream" that he would immediately duck because I'm just gonna cock back and Gorbachev traffic crosscut the fuckstick in question.

Finally getting around to watching the third episode of How To Get Away With Murder, yea Michaela is annoying as fuck.

Also Wes is annoying as shit as well.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I feel like being in a work place with racist/bigots/homophobes/sexists/etc isn't something to be taken lightly at all. Odds are if they have no problems expressing their ignorant opinions about these topics, they may be being prejudicial in the workplace, not simply their personal lives.

Sexist? He may not give promotions to the female workers. Racist? He may under pay the minorities at the job. And so on. I just can't believe people would possibly think that's something to be taken lightly.

It speaks volumes about that person if these aspects come out in the workplace.

OT thread has me thinking. Do you guys have hang ups about 'girly' drinks?

Cause I can drink beer all night or take shots of whatever or sip whiskey. But I'm secure enough to order a giant cup of purple/blue orange whatever with a huge slice of pineapple in it. IDGAF, the hangover might be worse but shit tastes too good to care.

cdyhybrid

Cause I can drink beer all night or take shots of whatever or sip whiskey. But I'm secure enough to order a giant cup of purple/blue orange whatever with a huge slice of pineapple in it. IDGAF, the hangover might be worse but shit tastes too good to care.

Nah, if people wanna critique what I'm drinking they can buy me something they think I should be drinking instead.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I don't drink to impress men (or women for that matter) or feel "manly". I drink whatever tastes good. Not about that caring lifeahstyle.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Nope. Hell i didbt find out an amaretto sour was a "manly" drink until recently, and i love that shit.

Infinite

Finally getting around to watching the third episode of How To Get Away With Murder, yea Michaela is annoying as fuck.

Also Wes is annoying as shit as well.
Wes started out okay but they destroyed his character by the second episode. That shit with Michaela and her fiancé is something Tyler Perry would write.

Slayven

I will drink whatever. But my go tos are Everclear, Old crow, and long island ice tea.

Malyse

I can drink most people under the table, so I go for taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom