• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Just lost my second job on some bullshit.

Not too upset since I'm still employed (with my hours steadily increasing), but still. Some bullshit.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Speaking of the wire call this number 14109150909

Meant to post this in one of the lttp threads. Love stuff that breaks the 4th wall.

G-Fex

Fex hasn't seen The Wire because he hates black people.

you poor simple dingus.

I am on a natural high. I just finished yet another set of slaughtermaps for Doom, I've completed some of the toughest levels devised of fan content featuring enemy counts in the thousands.

This is beyond an accomplishment for me, it took hours but it's something that's more special that modern games and leveling up bars could never replicate. This was a test of skill and I fucking surpassed that test bar none.

Nothing you could say would ever bring me down, I am feeling it. DREAMS ARE FUCKING REAL.

and no I never watched the Wire cause I am not interested in dramatic tv series. I'm sure it's good but it's not my thing, like many many many other tv shows I'm not watching right now.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FEEL IT STRO. It's good to be king.

akira28

So Captain America is black now, brehs. Won't lie. I was a little misty.

who was dude behind Falcon with the metal stick though? Slayven?

G-fex is my favorite 90s era nickelodeon live action show character.

strobogo

Banned
you poor simple dingus.

I am on a natural high. I just finished yet another set of slaughtermaps for Doom, I've completed some of the toughest levels devised of fan content featuring enemy counts in the thousands.

This is beyond an accomplishment for me, it took hours but it's something that's more special that modern games and leveling up bars could never replicate. This was a test of skill and I fucking surpassed that test bar none.

Nothing you could say would ever bring me down, I am feeling it. DREAMS ARE FUCKING REAL.

and no I never watched the Wire cause I am not interested in dramatic tv series. I'm sure it's good but it's not my thing, like many many many other tv shows I'm not watching right now.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FEEL IT STRO. It's good to be king.

ibuwhmJRz2XN0c.gif

Good job bro. Happy that you feel happy killing all of those black people.

jWILL253

Banned
I just read through the last two pages of that Hatsune Miku thread.

I need a gif that describes my current disgust, but can't find one...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So Captain America is black now, brehs. Won't lie. I was a little misty.

who was dude behind Falcon with the metal stick though? Slayven?

G-fex is my favorite 90s era nickelodeon live action show character.

nomad? the dude in bronze in blue? hes zolas son or an experiment, not sure which

G-Fex

The miku thread got that bad?

Is there anything the OT can't cover that won't get them foaming at the mouth and quoting a picture one person posted 40 times per page with a reaction gif?

RedSwirl

Haven't seen the Miku thread, but let me guess: Was it about the sexualization of young-looking girls in Japanese games again?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
quick and dirty

updated so the avatar would have a clear background as well.
DXOxEld.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom