• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
You haven't used a lot of art/design software then. QuarkXpress is a frustrating mess after InDesign. GIMP is an outright nightmare next to Photoshop. Honestly, PS is both easy and intuitive after reading any good beginner-level book.

was gone make this same post but passed out from lack of sleep.
quark was/is on some fuck shit.

I've tried to use PS multiple times. Tried to put time into using it and figuring it out. Looked up tutorials. It isn't a "I should be a pro after 3 times" kind of thing. It's a "everything has 2-3 extra steps for no reason that make no sense and you can't just open it and use it" thing. There is nothing intuitive about it. At all.
Ps is a lot like math in that there's always an alternative way to get similar results. just got to experiment bro.

what is this fate/night ish bruhs?

Wack nonsense.

Hoes are not allowed to believe in a god? Shut the hell up.

As an ex-Christian, I'm incredibly judgemental of those who claim to be one. So if they're talking about the Christian God? Nah, nigga.

Wasn't your boy Christ best friends with a hoe? An ex-Christian and you're still being so judgmental? You get mad at Muslims who enjoy wine too?

You guys should keep going with this. Not even trying to be sarcastic either.

I've tried to use PS multiple times. Tried to put time into using it and figuring it out. Looked up tutorials. It isn't a "I should be a pro after 3 times" kind of thing. It's a "everything has 2-3 extra steps for no reason that make no sense and you can't just open it and use it" thing. There is nothing intuitive about it. At all.

Some examples would be nice.

I mean lest they put up annoying "how to use X" videos each time you click a different tool, I'm not sure what you're expecting.

Imm0rt4l

Hoes are not allowed to believe in a god? Shut the hell up.
Nigga, shut your ol' sensitive ass up. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. How bout you explain to me how you reconcile the two? Dont come at me sideways feigning righteous indignation.
Motherfuckers be frontin hard.
how you gonna go to church once a month... on a SUNDAY no less... and put "God first" when we all know the sabbath was a fucking Saturday? all these motherfuckers frontin'
I'm saying, bruh

I don't understand how you could judgemental. We all have vices. What's the difference between a drunk who goes church hungover. Hell the stealing that goes on in churches is ridiculous and much worse than somebody who just has sex a lot.

Genuine question, but really what's the difference between a "hoe" who found god and anyone else who sins 6 days outta the week and appears in church on Sunday? Really all of them seem to be the same in my eyes. I mean aren't all sins equal? Or am I wrong on that? (with the way America acts, you'd think homosexuality was like THEE major sin or something tho). Really it seems like everyone is hypocrites.

Imm0rt4l

Genuine question, but really what's the difference between a "hoe" who found god and anyone else who sins 6 days outta the week and appears in church on Sunday? Really all of them seem to be the same in my eyes. I mean aren't all sins equal? Or am I wrong on that? (with the way America acts, you'd think homosexuality was like THEE major sin or something tho). Really it seems like everyone is hypocrites.
Nothing really other than one maybe being more brazen about it. While the other might admit to being weak and asking for repentance for being born in the flesh or whatever. They are more or less the same....or rather the exact same since all sins are equal in Gods eyes as you mentioned. I dont believe in that sort of moral absolutism.

royalan

KFMTilA.jpg

And no new album until next year...:(

Imm0rt4l

KFMTilA.jpg

And no new album until next year...:(
hahaha Smh
what's the difference between a fuckboy and a fuckboy who found god? or are we only concerned with dissing women?
Lol

My rant wasnt directed at women, its people who actively live sinful lives and put up a front saying they put God first. The insincerity pisses me off. I dont adhere to any sort of doctrine so obviously it means no nevermind to me. I'd be lying to you if i said i wasnt always actively trying to get my dick wet.

when you come back, youre gonna translate these

i was trying to type hee hee hee hee hee. but my fingers and "auticorrect". I have had maybe 6 hours of sleep in 72 by the time I was typing that shit. But after chugging that glorious beer and "other things" I slept like the dead.

im feeling solid right now though.

Imm0rt4l

The reason why I asked is because I saw that same picture on Instagram last night.

I guess it became a meme.
Yeah its been a meme for a minute now. Now its a lot of Donna Goueau

"Momma I luh you"
"Pimp Squad...hold it down"

Also a lot of image macros involving Ebola, no chill.

strobogo

Banned
was gone make this same post but passed out from lack of sleep.
quark was/is on some fuck shit.

Ps is a lot like math in that there's always an alternative way to get similar results. just got to experiment bro.

That makes sense, because I suck at and hate the maths, too.

Religion has too many nonsensical unspoken rules. I already have a hard enough time trying to figure out the rules of life.

I think Christianity really only has like 5 rules. Don't kill, be nice to everyone, don't steal, don't covet, don't be sexually impure. That's it, really. Sexually impure can mean just about anything to anyone, though. The other ones are pretty solid. I would interpret that as "don't try to fuck your turtle, and if you do, don't make a thread about it". The rest are things added way after the fact as a source of control over people.

Jews and Muslims have all kinds of specific and silly laws, though. Reading the Koran explains a lot about the region. I don't know how many of either follows all the rules, but you probably lead a really unpleasant life if you were to follow every one to the letter.

Kreed

I think Christianity really only has like 5 rules. Don't kill, be nice to everyone, don't steal, don't covet, don't be sexually impure. That's it, really. Sexually impure can mean just about anything to anyone, though. The other ones are pretty solid. I would interpret that as "don't try to fuck your turtle, and if you do, don't make a thread about it". The rest are things added way after the fact as a source of control over people.

Jews and Muslims have all kinds of specific and silly laws, though. Reading the Koran explains a lot about the region. I don't know how many of either follows all the rules, but you probably lead a really unpleasant life if you were to follow every one to the letter.

The Bible and the Torah have the same rules in them (the Bible actually having more due to the New Testament books). And the Koran gets most of it's rules from both. It's just that mainstream Christianity chooses not to follow a lot of the rules/play down some of the rules to get more members.

Imm0rt4l

The Bible and the Torah have the same rules in them. And the Koran gets most of it's rules from both. It's just that mainstream Christianity chooses not to follow a lot of the rules/play down some of the rules to get more members.

This. Islam has remained fairly consistent, whereas other religions have become more lax/progressive to be less un-enticing.

strobogo

Banned
The Bible and the Torah have the same rules in them (the Bible actually having more due to the New Testament books). And the Koran gets most of it's rules from both. It's just that mainstream Christianity chooses not to follow a lot of the rules/play down some of the rules to get more members.

I meant if you go by rules just from Jesus. That's why I said a bunch of others were added on after the fact. That's what I meant, anyway. Jesus was pretty much just " Don't be a dick, don't be killing folks, don't get too weird with your bits and pieces, brah". The other rules are inherited or added after the fact.

Ah, I already PMd my response. But to summarize, it's not even about being a "hoe."

I find that many Christians are hypocritical, warping what the Bible says to fit how they want to live. So you'll get people going "I love God," or "God first," and then going against every law they can. You see this in politics a lot. It's just weird how people try and pay lip service so they have a higher moral ground then turn around and do bullshit.

But that's something we've all seen, I'm sure.

Imm0rt4l

I'm totally down for the day when everyone is mocha and has cool hair.

I'm sure some group of people will fuck it up, go into space to escape racial integration. Something like the Awakened in Destiny.

Ah, I already PMd my response. But to summarize, it's not even about being a "hoe."

I find that many Christians are hypocritical, warping what the Bible says to fit how they want to live. So you'll get people going "I love God," or "God first," and then going against every law they can. You see this in politics a lot. It's just weird how people try and pay lip service so they have a higher moral ground then turn around and do bullshit.

Preach...

J10

Banned
Promiscuity is right next to eating shellfish on the list of relevant shit Christians are hypocritical about. I can't fathom a fuck that exists for me to give.

RP912

Banned

Not every Christian is like that though. Myself I keep it real with my flaws along with some others I know that have the same beliefs. It's the ones that like to hide their scars just to push an agenda and those that found God underneath the Christmas tree and then want to kick knowledge. I hate when folks be on that "Club on Saturday" but Church on Sunday type of stuff like anybody else because it's silly...but at the end of the day whom am I to judge. It's their life....

Promiscuity is right next to eating shellfish on the list of relevant shit Christians are hypocritical about. I can't fathom a fuck that exists for me to give.

I'm forgetting the exact verse...

"Do not call unclean what I have made clean"?

Something like like that. Point is that the Old Testament is overwritten by the New in many places, so the shellfish thing isn't really a problem.

The main issue is that people talk about it and aren't really about it. It's not saying that promiscuity is even bothersome (it's not to me) - it's just that it's hypocritical. There are worse things, naturally, but that's not the point.

EDIT:
@RP912 - that's also fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom