• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

quick and dirty

lMVjql8.png

Got it.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
How you make the outline so clean?

Yoooo BBC America Intruders a damn good show.

I'm almost certain that there's an easier and better way but I just zoom in super close and use the eraser tool. I added a black outline using layer style.

J10

Banned
Photoshop's selection tools are really fantastic. And you shouldn't use the eraser tool, you should use masking.

The background was transparent until you changed it from .png.

royalan

Ugh...sorry, but I just can't with Attack on Titan.

It's just so damn morose. And everyone's always either whining or screaming at the top of of their lungs. And damn near all of the characters are idiots.

What an overrated anime.

It's just so damn morose. And everyone's always either whining or screaming at the top of of their lungs. And damn near all of the characters are idiots.

What an overrated anime.

I hate the word overrated but it waso a lil on the weak side. Saw someone say it was a anime walking dead and I could sorta see that.

Just one of those animes that get popular. Like Death note and Code Geass before it.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

What an overrated anime.

The hype was super ridiculous. It had some good ideas but quickly fell into the usual anime tropes.

RP912

Banned
Idk having you advisors bitching at you after everything you do...sounds stressful lol

I usually ignore them since half the time they pulling complains out of their ass. I kept fixing one street that an adviser was complaining about. I just said screw it and deleted the damn thing.

Problem solved lol.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
thanks.

Watched Rosewood and 12 Years back to back yesterday and had long, dark post ready to fire but fuck it, leaving the fight to cooler heads for a while.

Watching HunterxHunter and wondering what happened to Tomigashira to make him come up with the Chimera Ant arc

have you not seen them before?

Jado

Banned
PS is the least intuitive program I've ever used in my life. I have no idea how people learn to be experts at it.

You haven't used a lot of art/design software then. QuarkXpress is a frustrating mess after InDesign. GIMP is an outright nightmare next to Photoshop. Honestly, PS is both easy and intuitive after reading any good beginner-level book.

strobogo

Banned
You haven't used a lot of art/design software then. QuarkXpress is a frustrating mess after InDesign. GIMP is an outright nightmare next to Photoshop. Honestly, PS is both easy and intuitive after reading any good beginner-level book.

You shouldn't have to read a book to use a program. This isn't 1986.

Imm0rt4l

How you gonna be a hoe and put "God first" in your bio on instagram or whatever social network of your choice? This shit is a big pet peeve of mine and I see this shit a lot.

PS is the least intuitive program I've ever used in my life. I have no idea how people learn to be experts at it.

Use it frequently. The idea you should be great at something because you use it a few times is the most annoying aspect of human nature. If you want simple programs there's always MS Paint. It was literally created for people who want the bare minimum. Photoshop wasn't made for people who want the bare minimum or people who make bomb ass sigs on web forums. It was created for people who do design as their career, as such it needs to accommodate the myriad of needs of actual designers.

Quark is so ancient now and they're stubborn even after losing a shitload of marketshare to Adobe's InDesign.

Since we're talking about design software, Sketch 3 is so damn awesome.

strobogo

Banned
Use it frequently. The idea you should be great at something because you use it a few times is the most annoying aspect of human nature. If you want simple programs there's always MS Paint. It was literally created for people who want the bare minimum.

Quark is so ancient now and they're stubborn even after losing a shitload of marketshare to Adobe's InDesign.

Since we're talking about design software, Sketch 3 is so damn awesome.

I've tried to use PS multiple times. Tried to put time into using it and figuring it out. Looked up tutorials. It isn't a "I should be a pro after 3 times" kind of thing. It's a "everything has 2-3 extra steps for no reason that make no sense and you can't just open it and use it" thing. There is nothing intuitive about it. At all.

How you gonna be a hoe and put "God first" in your bio on instagram or whatever social network of your choice? This shit is a big pet peeve of mine and I see this shit a lot.

how you gonna go to church once a month... on a SUNDAY no less... and put "God first" when we all know the sabbath was a fucking Saturday? all these motherfuckers frontin'

J10

Banned
Wasn't your boy Christ best friends with a hoe? An ex-Christian and you're still being so judgmental? You get mad at Muslims who enjoy wine too?

Trey

Freak joints who found God are the best. They will fuck you with vigor because in their mind they'll get right with God on Sunday, all just to do it again next weekend.

Freak joints who found God are the best. They will fuck you with vigor because in their mind they'll get right with God on Sunday, all just to do it again next weekend.

See he knows. Oh and recently I have discovered #teamswirl and oh a lot of chicks at my college are down for white dudes. My life hasn't been the same since.

Mortemis

Banned
Trey, it feels so weird not accidentally skipping over your posts now that you have an avatar.

Gonna start tokyo ghoul, hearing from you guys it's pretty good so I might as well check it out. Manga btw.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Trey, it feels so weird not accidentally skipping over your posts now that you have an avatar.

Gonna start tokyo ghoul, hearing from you guys it's pretty good so I might as well check it out. Manga btw.

good. a new tokyo ghoul series is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom