• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyborg always struck me as the Token Black Guy they put on TT or JL cuz they needed diversity, don't know what the movie gonna be about. Probably him joining different teams to prove they aint racist

G-Fex

Ride to hell: Retribution 2: The Evil Within

Anyway, Cyborg is getting a movie?

DC really really really wants to push him to stardom huh?

Cyborg always struck me as the Token Black Guy they put on TT or JL cuz they needed diversity, don't know what the movie gonna be about. Probably him joining different teams to prove they aint racist

Nah, Cyborg is like Luke Cage, one of those creator-favorite characters. Johns loves Cyborg for some reason, so when he got the chance, Cyborg moved up to the Justice League. Same deal with Cage and Bendis.

Ride to hell: Retribution 2: The Evil Within

Anyway, Cyborg is getting a movie?

DC really really really wants to push him to stardom huh?

It's all Geoff Johns. That's why movie GL was Hal, that's why TV Flash is Barry. Who wrote Shazam and Aquaman, two of the movies coming? Johns. I forget what Johns' title is now, but he's basically the go-between for DC Comics and everything else.

Basically.

Oooh, ooh! Look, Look! DC/WB are doing woman and minority headlined movies way before evil Marvel!

i dunno. there were a lot of morons parroting the same thing against WB when guardians was announced before wonder woman.

marvel vs. dc in the OT is awful. i just eat da popcorn and occasionally jump in to say how much better xmen is than either.

i dunno. there were a lot of morons parroting the same thing against WB when guardians was announced before wonder woman.

marvel vs. dc in the OT is awful. i just eat da popcorn and occasionally jump in to say how much better xmen is than either.

X-men.. one hot movie every ten year average.

As to your first point.. I'm not sure what you mean. WB is releasing speculative dates before their central movie has even launched to show viability of the endeavor. GOTG actually exists...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We gonna talk about the X-Men again and how they're the worst? BECAUSE I'M NOT TIRED YET (actually I am, I'm not going to have that fight)

Gorillaz

Reading the Ubisoft Giantbomb letter

yo Esco, why your boys dropping random ether on Shadow of Mordor
C2xkH.png

G-Fex

It's all Geoff Johns. That's why movie GL was Hal, that's why TV Flash is Barry. Who wrote Shazam and Aquaman, two of the movies coming? Johns. I forget what Johns' title is now, but he's basically the go-between for DC Comics and everything else.

Ugh

it it all a bad outlook from here?

X-men.. one hot movie every ten year average.

As to your first point.. I'm not sure what you mean. WB is releasing speculative dates before their central movie has even launched to show viability of the endeavor. GOTG actually exists...

all that matters is singer brought a blessed footnote to his old cast and he'll do the same with the new cast in apocalypse.

after that i don't really give a shit.

and come on, this is before Guardians even had a trailer people were calling out DC for being slow on the female front. MCU fanboys on OT are moving the goalposts now that wonder woman has a date.

tbh i don't think any of these dates mean shit really aside from the Justice League movies and the flash casting. the rest has potential to be scrapped or moved or replaced.

Working with a team to redesign this college's website. Holy fuck, the design on their site hasn't been updated since 1999 no lie! They're still using the google's first implementation of custom search within a site! Goddamn, I almost don't want to mess with it because it's a fucking relic/snapshot of time.

Slayven

If Batman vs Superman doesn't do at least Avengers money, you can forget anything after 2017. Cause they will got back to the drawing board.

Working with a team to redesign this college's website. Holy fuck, the design on their site hasn't been updated since 1999 no lie! They're still using the google's first implementation of custom search within a site! Goddamn, I almost don't want to mess with it because it's a fucking relic/snapshot of time.

State or private school?

Malyse

#jealous

besada

Banned
If anyone knows how to get ahold of Sub Zero, by the way, drop me a PM. We're supposed to be working on a track for the GAF Tape II and he got himself banned.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
VJC, what did Mikami do to you breh?
Pvr0sR4.png

Pop shit and apologize, brehs. They should have never given these entertainers instagram. lol.

Slayven

If anyone knows how to get ahold of Sub Zero, by the way, drop me a PM. We're supposed to be working on a track for the GAF Tape II and he got himself banned.

Besada:"I drop bombs like my name was Enola Gay, got more jokes than Tina Fey. I run through bars like goldschlager, don't have no time for think pieces from passive aggressive bloggers"

Malyse

There's some fuckery in the Missouri thread right now. LMAO at dude who's trying to equate protesters with officials. Course, he also thinks that threatening the president is legal…

Slayven

There's some fuckery in the Missouri thread right now. LMAO at dude who's trying to equate protesters with officials. Course, he also thinks that threatening the president is legal…

It is, but it will get you a knock on the door and put on some lists that might inconvenient your traveling and maybe your employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom