• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Man I'm looking through the OT and this shit is killing me.

JC slow down before this slasher guy comes after your whole family tree.

Dude is crazy along with his thugs, defending everything about the game. Black bars and all.

"well I don't like the way the.."

"WELL IT DOESNT BOTHER ME, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS PROBLEM? THINGS BEEN RUNNING SMOOTH WITH ME."

so is evil within good or wat?

http://youtu.be/njUIPj4gZ08

So, I don't know how good Man of Steel did, I wonder if it was even a little bit popular like Avengers or marvel stuff? Did kids buy any toys?

Reading the Ubisoft Giantbomb letter

yo Esco, why your boys dropping random ether on Shadow of Mordor
C2xkH.png

?

ReiGun

If Batman vs Superman doesn't do at least Avengers money, you can forget anything after 2017. Cause they will got back to the drawing board.
At least Wonder Woman and JLA will happen as both will probably be in production by the time BvS comes out.

Also don't see how WB's approach is throwing shit at a wall. The only difference between what they're doing and what Marvel is doing is that we know dates for every movies as opposed to just some of them.

all that matters is singer brought a blessed footnote to his old cast and he'll do the same with the new cast in apocalypse.

after that i don't really give a shit.

and come on, this is before Guardians even had a trailer people were calling out DC for being slow on the female front. MCU fanboys on OT are moving the goalposts now that wonder woman has a date.

tbh i don't think any of these dates mean shit really aside from the Justice League movies and the flash casting. the rest has potential to be scrapped or moved or replaced.

So Marvel fans called out WB for not giving WW a major movie after her television show and decades of Batman/Superman movies? Now they have set a date, and the fans think the date is bullshit? Because it follows a lackluster Superman world build and we haven't seen the results of Batman v. Superman?

I don't think that's really goalpost moving,j ust skepticism. If the movie goes into production and the line changes to--"it's going to fucking suck anyway, Gadot.. LOL!", that's goalpost moving.

Gattsu25

Banned
Is gamergate still happening?

That Anita person was going to speak to a university tomorrow and someone emailed the university threatening a mass shooting if she spoke.

The police refused to pat down people for guns over 2nd amendment right concerns and she canceled the speech as a result.

harSon

Banned
I'm at work so I don't really have time to respond in detail within the thread, but the responses in that 10 year old murderer thread are beyond frightening. Jesus Christ.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Nah, Cyborg is like Luke Cage, one of those creator-favorite characters. Johns loves Cyborg for some reason, so when he got the chance, Cyborg moved up to the Justice League. Same deal with Cage and Bendis.

It's all Geoff Johns. That's why movie GL was Hal, that's why TV Flash is Barry. Who wrote Shazam and Aquaman, two of the movies coming? Johns. I forget what Johns' title is now, but he's basically the go-between for DC Comics and everything else.

They used cyborg to bench two of my faves so it wouldnt look odd when they killed the unlikable power boy.

I wish him all the success that comes with being a dc black movie lead. Which at this point is only steel.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Nah, Cyborg is like Luke Cage, one of those creator-favorite characters. Johns loves Cyborg for some reason, so when he got the chance, Cyborg moved up to the Justice League. Same deal with Cage and Bendis.
Can I just say how glad I am that Bendis put Cage on the Avengers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom