• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Because that movie sucked

Man I need to watch them first

6xEwgz1.gif

Tales from the hood writer and director is a bad movie maker. He made movie 43 and en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_a_Black_Hat

And New Jack was bad to me. I won't say how it is to others, I know how well loved it is. But I don't fucks with it just like Scarface

G-Fex

Meteor man needs to stay in it's decade to be considered good.

Segal had only one good film. Under Siege

I'm wondering what the hell you're talking about then I realize I highlighted the wrong thing.

Meant to highlight new jack not glimmer man. (Glimmer man is whatever I guess)

royalan

I see that gamergate thread all the time in gaming. I always wonder ”what can they possibly be talking about? It's been a month.”

The ”movement” seemed unorganized to begin with. Looks like nothing has changed.

That disorganizaton is exactly why people are still talking about it. #GamerGate isn't a focused movement, so it becomes anything and everything for whoever wants to evoke the hashtag. Of course, it's mostly all bullshit.

Just like how all people had to do to keep Occupy going for as long as it did was sit they asses down in some public space with "Occupy _________" sign.

It's a case of the branding outgrowing the movement.

FreeMufasa

Can anyone here draw? I'm working on a project and need an artist to help with some things. If you're interested let me know and i'll shoot a pm.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I still haven't seen Gone Girl.

I know what I'm going to see next week.

~~~

Also, I feel tons better today. It may be very weak of me, but I gotta do what's best for me and if that means staying clear of these threads while all this gamergate garbage is still going on, so be it.

Feels like Gaming side is just going apeshit with insanity and it's in my best interest to keep that negativity and craziness out of my life as much as possible.

hypernima

Banned
I still haven't seen Gone Girl.

I know what I'm going to see next week.

~~~

Also, I feel tons better today. It may be very weak of me, but I gotta do what's best for me and if that means staying clear of these threads while all this gamergate garbage is still going on, so be it.

Feels like Gaming side is just going apeshit with insanity and it's in my best interest to keep that negativity and craziness out of my life as much as possible.

no prob with doing that yo, i dropped out of certain threads for months because of people.

I Also, I feel tons better today. It may be very weak of me, but I gotta do what's best for me and if that means staying clear of these threads while all this gamergate garbage is still going on, so be it.

Basically what I've been doing kind of. I dont even bother posting in those crazy threads.

to bad subway is the closest to a deli we have in DC. If we had that on the corner stores as often as liquor stores, it wouldn't be so bad. After visiting NYC for the first time, I can't go bad to days of old.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sucka is brilliant. Don't Be A Menace is a little more lowbrow. both have their place.

besada

Banned
Is there a general consensus on the Spike Lee film, Get on the Bus? My wife and I watched and loved it nearly twenty years ago (oh my god that's a long time) and thought it was a really exceptional film.

Is there a general consensus on the Spike Lee film, Get on the Bus? My wife and I watched and loved it nearly twenty years ago (oh my god that's a long time) and thought it was a really exceptional film.

Was that the one with the gay black republican? Now I've seen everything

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
What a coincidence I just watched Don't be a Menace again last night (it's on Netflix).

MESSAGE!
lets skip that.

Boar's Head Jerk Turkey is the truth. get that on a footlong at the nearest bodega/deli/Publix.

i recommend the 3 pepper cheese to go with it,
This man knows what's up. Boar's Head anything is delicious. I love to get their sandwiches from Hen House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom