• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to build a gaming PC myself but I'm new to this shit, I don't know jack about it.

youtube a guide. it really helps visually to see how they put it together.

it's pretty much lego tbh. and use the thread in gaming-side for parts recommendations. i got some fractal define r4 case. shit is quiet and sleek.

no windows though because i don't want my computer to look like 2 fast 2 furious.

Infinite

youtube a guide. it really helps visually to see how they put it together.

it's pretty much lego tbh. and use the thread in gaming-side for parts recommendations. i got some fractal define r4 case. shit is quiet and sleek.

no windows though because i don't want my computer to look like 2 fast 2 furious.

Yeah I sometimes check that thread on gaming side for ideas on what part I need and should get but I'll look at some youtube guides.

Village

Are people complaining about female Robin in a movie with a bunch of shit based on TDKReturns?

I don't really give a crap, female robin is fine. I just want dick to happen first, because I need nightwing to happen.

So I can have my buddy cop nightwing Cyborg movie, So world peace can occur.

strobogo

Banned
I just said in the second sentence dingus.

Well you ain't gotta get hot about it, pal. I think that movie is going to suck. Synder couldn't make a movie with ONE character be interesting and have good pacing. How the fuck is he going to do with with Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Lex Luthor, Jesus, Mohammed, Zeus, Hulk Hogan, Flash, Obama, and Larry Holmes?

G-Fex

Well you ain't gotta get hot about it, pal. I think that movie is going to suck. Synder couldn't make a movie with ONE character be interesting and have good pacing. How the fuck is he going to do with with Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Lex Luthor, Jesus, Mohammed, Zeus, Hulk Hogan, Flash, Obama, and Larry Holmes?

Not sure. I wanted to be positive about even with Batman being put into it. But I can't, I just can't get positive.

All going to go downhill when footage leaks of Batman beating up Superman.

J10

Banned
Are people complaining about female Robin in a movie with a bunch of shit based on TDKReturns?

tumblr_ndib2euesN1rvya9ro1_500.png

ReiGun

At this point, literally anyone can throw out a rumor about Batman vs Superman and people will believe it.

I'm about to hop on Twitter and tell everyone Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew are in the movie. I'll be featured on Comicbook.com before morning.

At this point, literally anyone can throw out a rumor about Batman vs Superman and people will believe it.

I'm about to hop on Twitter and tell everyone Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew are in the movie. I'll be featured on Comicbook.com before morning.
Rumor has it Captain Cold and the Rogues make an cameo

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

throw in a MULTIVERSITY mention, and people may buy it

Village

Because DC makes so many weird/dumb decisions with their movies its hard no to believe them sometime.

I'd fuck Stacey Dash just because I know our kid would be amazing looking. I'd ask for full custody and argue that Stacey is crazy, I'd make sure we went to court in a super liberal city then show the judge the shit she says on Fox.

Then I'd make a twitter account talking about how I still care for her on some Drake shit. If I can get the female audience on my side...it's a wrap.

cdyhybrid

At the rate they're going we won't get a new Elders Scroll till like 2017.

Hay man, don't do that Jandro

I know :( Combat will probably still be ass, too.

Trying to build a gaming PC myself but I'm new to this shit, I don't know jack about it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=835397

+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_56kyib-Ls

is what I used to build mine. Went well even though it was my first try, just took a while because I was being extra careful. Really the only kinda sketchy part is installing the CPU, but it's not that bad at all. Everything else is just plugging things in to their proper places. There's also a follow-up video to the one I linked above that talks about installing Windows.

J10

Banned
I'd fuck Stacey Dash just because I know our kid would be amazing looking. I'd ask for full custody and argue that Stacey is crazy, I'd make sure we went to court in a super liberal city then show the judge the shit she says on Fox.

Then I'd make a twitter account talking about how I still care for her on some Drake shit. If I can get the female audience on my side...it's a wrap.

The female audience? Are you some kind of performer in this fantasy?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Or just not get involved with her in the first place. I know you're joking but it's still a pretty gross fantasy.

strobogo

Banned

Buy what seems cool and then put it together. It isn't that hard. It's really pretty plug and play for the most part. It looks daunting when you unpack everything and look at the mess in front of you, but it really isn't. Everything has a clear place to go.

Or just not get involved with her in the first place. I know you're joking but it's still a pretty gross fantasy.

lol Stacey Dash got dudes imagining living a horrible life just to hit.

G-Fex

I think if it reaches the point that people really believe extras have access to the script, it's possible people are just looking for shit to complain about.

A black man and a cartoon rabbit are gonna save the Multiverse and you will deal.

This is the greatest thing I have seen in a while from comics.

Gotg be damned, I want a Captain Carrot movie.

If you light skinned, that might work. You have to make sure you have to squint your eyes and bite your lips like the typical light skin dude to pull it off.

Anyway, Stacy Dash needs to get off her conservative high horse anyway. Any person that has to fuck Jamie Foxx to get a show on his XM station has no room to talk.

Slayven

Stacy just trying to get that Ann Caulter money. Pretty sure even she's knows the shit she's saying is dumb as hell, though.

Reminds me of this Boondocks scene (god why couldn't the last season be this funny? :( )

On the low I think Ann was fucking JJ.
untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom