• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite

But on the topic of Stacey Dash, I have no respect for people who spread lies and propaganda through punditry for a buck and a book deal.

On the low I think Ann was fucking JJ.
untitled.jpg

On the /low/? Seems obvious to me she wanted that DYN-O-MITE D.

And Revanche, thank you for remembering the members of the Zoo Crew.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Grant Morrison shitty on his contemporaries. He's pretty much screaming "WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANT IN COMICS BOOKS FUCK YOU!"

That's what I love about Grant Morrison.

Yeah, occasionally he thinks he has too many good ideas and just shotguns them all over the page without rhyme or reason, but even his nonsensical shit is usually fun to read.

Young Magus

I'd fuck Stacey Dash just because I know our kid would be amazing looking. I'd ask for full custody and argue that Stacey is crazy, I'd make sure we went to court in a super liberal city then show the judge the shit she says on Fox.

Then I'd make a twitter account talking about how I still care for her on some Drake shit. If I can get the female audience on my side...it's a wrap.

You planned this out too well.

royalan

K.Michelle is that hoodrat on the block who talks so much shit about how she's got hands, but always goes for the hair pull when it's time to throw down.

And y'all better watch out for Brandy. I've heard she's Solange-tier when it comes to ass whoopin.

akira28

reading this post from this dude in Palestine who is buying the same video card as me. And just the bullshit he has to go through to play games. He can't have a computer case, and all of his shit has to come smuggled through a tunnel. Plus it costs twice as much. Isreal pls..

That shit really resonates with me for some reason. I'm in a weird vibe right now. Dude's just trying to live a life, and play games, in a fucking warzone, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom