• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That Em song reminded me of this.

Kool G Rap & Prinz - We G's

That sample.
vi0f1M1.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This is too good.
All my tracks had DJ tags but I was happy with what I had, brehs... Had all the WWF themes before my friends too.

If it means anything, I ended up downloading a virus onto my system from Kazaa. Icons began appearing on my desktop and I never knew where they came from.

"Microsoft Office.exe? I don't remember that."
ooh.png
Same exact thing for me except limewire instead of kazaa.
Anyone remember downloading a popular new song on Morpheus or Limewire and it was just the hook repeating for 5 minutes?

Who went through the trouble of creating these fakes and uploading them? RIAA?
Shit pissed me off because I used to test it by just listening to the first 10 seconds on downloads, and I would be fooled for a good time until I actually played the whole thing. "GREAT QUALITY" tags always got me too.
Yep it was solid.

Remember the Chrono Trigger Mixtape?
Or that Wiz Kalifa song where he rapped over Time Circuits?
Or that Cash Money song rapping over MMPR theme?
Man you gott warn me before you go dropping nostalgia spirit bombs in here. Just spent an hour on youtube reliving this.

RedSwirl

My internet has already had me buying Steam games on discs, and they don't do Blu-Ray on PC. I got Max Payne 3 sitting over here on four DVDs. 20GB takes me six hours to download.

SmokyDave

"Mom, I need to go to a different school."
...in a different county. Tomorrow.

I once got into a fight with a dude that pulled out a motorbike chain with a padlock on the end. He swung it around like Bruce Lee until he knocked himself smooth out. It was hilarious.

Slayven

"Mom, I need to go to a different school."
Dude put his heart, his dreams, his soul, and hjis family tree into that swing.

I once got into a fight with a dude that pulled out a motorbike chain with a padlock on the end. He swung it around like Bruce Lee until he knocked himself smooth out. It was hilarious.

Some shit you can't come back from. Having a bag of milk hit you in a face, having a wrestling move perfectly executed on you, being a sonic fan, and having a punch like that laughed off.

Village

Did he have a motorbike? If not ... why the hell was he carrying around the chain. If so, someone could have gotten a free motorbike.

Also pffta haha

Dude put his heart, his dreams, his soul, and hjis family tree into that swing.

Some shit you can't come back from. Having a bag of milk hit you in a face, having a wrestling move perfectly executed on you, being a sonic fan, and having a punch like that laughed off.

You just stay being the worst don't ya.

I guess I finally gotta go ahead and ask: How have you guys gotten around the racial profiling problem in online dating? Specific services? Usage guide? Yeah this is normally a dating-age problem, but I thought it better to ask here specifically.

I remember there being general tips in earlier posts.

Post photo's that look like your are going somewhere in life. With a nice car, on vacation, in a suit/business clothes etc. A pic throwing up gang signs with baggy jeans on isn't' really going to help your cause.

This just goes back to the part of BCT where we all admit that if you get a wrestling move pereformed on you that you can never live it down. This is up there with that and getting open hand slapped with or without a baG of milk.

His only recourse is to leave the country. The dude who dodged just cemented his high school career. He can put that shit on a resume. And it was caught on tape.

Slayven

This just goes back to the part of BCT where we all admit that if you get a wrestling move pereformed on you that you can never live it down. This is up there with that and getting open hand slapped with or without a baG of milk.

His only recourse is to leave the country. The dude who dodged just cemented his high school career. He can put that shit on a resume. And it was caught on tape.
"I see here Mr.Jackson that under special skills you list 'Dodging weakass punches like my name was Shang Chi'?"

People who defend carrying guns on campus legit scare me. This country. I'm not even an advocate for taking away all guns but there has got to be a line. For me it's not allowing weapons on campuses.

strobogo

Banned
People who defend carrying guns on campus legit scare me. This country. I'm not even an advocate for taking away all guns but there has got to be a line. For me it's not allowing weapons on campuses.

My cousin has a concealed carry permit. He got it at 19. 23 now. Never even got his GED. Quick to fight. Dumb as shit. Drunk most of the time. This dude is carrying a gun with him at all times. So do all of his similarly stupid friends.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

It's scary as hell, 3bh. People care more about weapons than the safety of their fellow person. Then come up with ridiculous scenarios where they end up playing super hero, and nothing bad happens. Guns on campus should have never been a thing.

Good.

I swear these people hate women so much it makes their dick hard.

besada

Banned
I'm going to keep plugging Serial until y'all listen. It's fantastic.

I heard about it on This American Life -- producers of Serial -- and listened to the first episode, but I'm waiting until it's done to listen to the whole thing. I know, that's not how they meant it to be listened to. Didn't stop me from marathoning more than two hundred episodes of This American Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom