• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
is so much cuter
theraphosa4.jpg
Aint that the spider that shoot its hair at you with pinpoint accuracy?

royalan

is it just me or does she look unhealthy at this skinny or it's just the picture/angle

Damn...:(

It's bittersweet. She looks unrecognizable. But hell, at least she's still alive and healthy (she revealed she's been battling a thyroid disease for years now).

Still, I NEED some new Missy in my life...:(

Holy shit. I totally didn't recognize her.

But yes, I am glad that she's still around. I remember being surprised that she was featured on that one J. Cole track after hearing that she hasn't been to great health wise.

Been here about two weeks now.

Life real good. Ain't even got paid yet. Life still good.

What island?

She doesn't even look the same. That is Missy right?

It's her, slimmed down even more than before.

What could possibly be in the deep jungle that could cause that thing to grow that big? If that's predator/prey then what else is out there keeping them in check? Marinate on that shit.

No need to marinate, there's plenty of out there with detailed pictures. In the deep jungle, everything is built to survive, from Bullet Ants to Golden Frogs to "unknown terror #48". Just think about the shit that hasn't been discovered because it killed whoever found it first.

Damn...:(

It's bittersweet. She looks unrecognizable. But hell, at least she's still alive and healthy (she revealed she's been battling a thyroid disease for years now).

Still, I NEED some new Missy in my life...:(

yea but she lost weight for that a few years ago back when Timbo and her was going to drop a album after Shock Value II. Then she lost more weight (70lb's or so) to look like now

J10

Banned
Missy always wasted really good beats. Nice voice, but I never liked her rapping and her songwriting is usually really banal and childish.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What island?

It's her, slimmed down even more than before.

No need to marinate, there's plenty of out there with detailed pictures. In the deep jungle, everything is built to survive, from Bullet Ants to Golden Frogs to "unknown terror #48". Just think about the shit that hasn't been discovered because it killed whoever found it first.
Oahu

Still looking for a place tho

Trey

Interstellar, brehs. Being called Nolan's best, which is notable praise.

Gravity and Interstellar right after the other - somebody loves me. Don't stop, Hollywood.

Slayven

Thyroid ain't no joke. That is why I say if you feel like shit and don't know why, get it checked out. They found out my thyroid was fucked up and put me on medicine, I lost 15 pounds in a month. It's pretty much the BIOS for the human body.

Infinite

She's a bitch
When you say my name
Talk mo' junk but won't look my way
She's a bitch
See I got more cheese
So back on up while I roll up my sleeves

She's a bitch
You can't see me, Joe
Get on down while I shoot my flow
She's a bitch
When I do my thing
Got the place on fire, burn it down to flame

http://i.imgur.com/W4ntBA1.gif[/img
[img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltfxlsVzPT1qiebmoo1_250.gif[/im
[im]http://i.imgur.com/lDTJ7SL.gif[/img

[B]#QUEEN[/B][/QUOTE]

yessss fucking wore the shit out of her 3rd album back in the day. So gud

Malyse

It always trips me out when people show love for Tim and Missy. They from my area so I'm used to hearing the radio bump them, but it's supercool that others love them too. Same with Pharrell and Chris Brown and Trey Songz to a lesser extent.

akira28

shit like this makes me really angry, man

he looked like he had some warrants.(dat built in white officer facial recognition technology) his headlights were off after sunset?(looks like the sun is right behind the officer's head, but maybe it's a streetlight?) and black man and a white woman(so threaten the baby with child services).

Seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom