• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Just put an order down for Xbox One, MCC was calling...will have all consoles + GTX 970 by the end of the year...

I won the console war ya'll

and here I am still salty I bought a PS4 so early

Oh well Guilty Gear will/does look gorgeous on it

I think that and my laptop will be what I rock this gen

Slayven

That feeling where your girlfriend is pissed at you for something and you can't seem to recall why or what you did to make it so

PM her number and I will straighten things out

joe-shades.jpg

harSon

Banned
Just put an order down for Xbox One, MCC was calling...will have all consoles + GTX 970 by the end of the year...

I won the console war ya'll

Yup. There will never be a game I want and can't play.

I have an Alienware X51, and thank god these new GPUs came out cause theyre small enough profile to fit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ayy, DY - female friend agrees with me that a girl just asking me about a party is an L.

PM me, BTW.
Inbox always open.

You really should marinate on that L you took and why though. Never fail the same way twice if you can help it.

Furyous

Rod is the same dude that brought us the National intelligent gamers gaming association. they had issues with Adam Carrolla and got a racist fired so this won't end well.

How is that dude gonna rock a Huey Freeman avatar and be about that coon life %100

The notyourshield coon needs to be baby powder slapped too. Too many idiots willing to slurp up a misogynist campaign started by a racist misogynist

It always trips me out when people show love for Tim and Missy. They from my area so I'm used to hearing the radio bump them, but it's supercool that others love them too. Same with Pharrell and Chris Brown and Trey Songz to a lesser extent.

Hampton Roads VA
aqDwC.png

I remember when Missy dropped her first album my mom had that cassette stay on the tape deck for weeks. Beep Me 911
wow.png

I'm so fucking tired of Miami people.. I'm being told how to submit to police, by the same cats who hated being pulled over just for filling up their tank..It's embarrassing.

Furyous

heh. are you fucking serious.

Yeah, it happened on a Saturday episode during feedback. This was a months removed from Karen seemingly catching the holy ghost after hearing that one dude's popular remix of Mary J. Blige's song about a crispy chicken sandwich. Dude was harmonizing the ever loving shit out of that song.

Why didn't Dwele get negative feedback from singing about McNuggets during the Super Bowl. He deserves the Janet treatment over that. Treat him like Herman Cain at the NABJ meeting. Treat him like that black mormon congresswoman from Utah that talked about how she would eat lunch with the congressional black caucus to tell those people how bigoted they are. <--- Look it up, it's online people.

Half the fun of the TBGWT is Karen's tanks. If Fiyastarter ever gives out tank awards, she deserves a lifetime achievement.

The trolling Rod received is like 1/1000th of the trolling Bomani receives daily.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Yeah, it happened on a Saturday episode during feedback. This was a months removed from Karen seemingly catching the holy ghost after hearing that one dude's popular remix of Mary J. Blige's song about a crispy chicken sandwich. Dude was harmonizing the ever loving shit out of that song.

Why didn't Dwele get negative feedback from singing about McNuggets during the Super Bowl. He deserves the Janet treatment over that. Treat him like Herman Cain at the NABJ meeting. Treat him like that black mormon congresswoman from Utah that talked about how she would eat lunch with the congressional black caucus to tell those people how bigoted they are. <--- Look it up, it's online people.

Half the fun of the TBGWT is Karen's tanks. If Fiyastarter ever gives out tank awards, she deserves a lifetime achievement.

The trolling Rod received is like 1/1000th of the trolling Bomani receives daily.

i think dwele being unknown by people not into neo soul is kinda punishment enough

Trey

Noles defense is terrible tonight. Not attacking the ball, letting blocks consume them hole, taking shit angles.

Is this how it always is?

Kreed

I stopped with that article about a paragraph or two in. Once I determined she's dating (having a son with) a dumbass, I stopped caring about her opinion.

Almost stopped with the "not one to be considers ghetto" too.

Malyse

I stopped with that article about a paragraph or two in. Once I determined she's dating (having a son with) a dumbass, I stopped caring about her opinion.

Almost stopped with the "not one to be considers ghetto" too.

I mean. If all the black dudes you meet don't wanna date you. Well. Common factor…

Malyse

Good lookin on that breh.

good look

and those who don't read links are already showing up

There is really high possibility of a "what the fuck is wrong with you?" coming out of me tonight. Mental fucking Olympics.

Apparently I was wrong. I have another response to upsetting news outside of laughing and crying. I also have anger. I have a lot of anger. I'm very angry right now. I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom