• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears can move motherfucking quick. Plus, you gotta be ready when they move next door.

arcadiabear.jpg
There goes the neighborhood. You know they're going to hibernate and neglect their yard for months on end.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, there's Bark the Polar Bear. And he's only ever shown up in the Sonic fighting game (where he was broken as shit), and in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (not Transformed).

ahahahahah Bark. A name for a bear. A bear. Bark.

Just kinda surprised they didn't go with Growl.

"Wyoming leaglizes same-sex marriage; Dystopia rampages on"

So I originally thought this was a pretty funny thread title, but now I wonder if I should actually be feeling the need to puke for another clear example of baiting.

Exactly how I feel about Dreamdrops thread. Dude should probably slow down on thread creation but sarcastic threads aren't unusual.

If you want to jump into that Wyoming thread and defend making same sex marriage illegal go for it or if you want to say the thread was baity and not built to have a conversation in good faith go ahead but maybe you should think over why its making you upset and what that means before being mad at someone making a point with sarcasm.

xnipx

Let me tell you something I know about the Negro.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/history/2014/09/why_are_there_so_many_black_athletes.html

By Henry Louis Gates

I'm going to play pikmin and then post it in OT. I haven't been told that my celebration of life is offensive, yet, this week.

Great article. But it doesn't mention the fact that pro sports still produce more rags to riches transformations among black youth. It's not about sports being the only way out overall. But when you're coming from a place with shit school systems and even worse neighborhoods. Sports IS one of the only ways out.

It's hard to go to medical school coming from the lower class.

But overall the point does stand, we need to be looking up to those that made it out. They need to do more to help others make it too, rather than turn their nose and compare their middle class to upper class mobility to those in poverty thinking that they're not working hard enough.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Bish

wat

I'm going to cry WHAT IS THAT IN MY TAG

∧_∧
( ´・ω・)  Let's have reiko (iced coffee) and chat!
( つ旦O  ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫
と_)_)  旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦

I'm sorry. I have a dirty heart.
I don't know what this means but I'm laughing my ass off.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
My suspicions were true

I knew I would get something embarrassing!

Now I must hide in shame.

No but really I'm about to spend hours playing Samurai Warriors 4, see y'all later

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My suspicions were true

I knew I would get something embarrassing!

Now I must hide in shame.

No but really I'm about to spend hours playing Samurai Warriors 4, see y'all later

Let me know how it is, it's the only compelling reason I can find to get a PS4. :/

strobogo

Banned
Pickles on a chicken sandwich? Pickles are disgusting on burgers (and everything else), but the idea of putting them on a chicken sandwich is weird as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom