• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Being a bear is better than being soap, at least.

*looks at tag and sighs*

Haha

It probably won't happen, don't worry.

Yeah, I'm sure it won't lol

dpaavb0.jpg

That's a very fat bear. o_O

strobogo

Banned
Bears are dope. Everyone knows bears are dope. They're both cool and mean as shit, scary and rad, love honey but also love killing things. The duality of nature resides within the bear. They are night and day. Yin and yang. The Supreme Spirit. On bears, the universe is strung like pearls on a necklace. All humans reside in bears. The bear does not reside in us.

If there should be in the sky a thousand suns risen all at once, such splendor would be of the splendor of that Great Bear.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Bears are dope. Everyone knows bears are dope. They're both cool and mean as shit, scary and rad, love honey but also love killing things. The duality of nature resides within the bear. They are night and day. Yin and yang. The Supreme Spirit. On bears, the universe is strung like pearls on a necklace. All humans reside in bears. The bear does not reside in us.

If there should be in the sky a thousand suns risen all at once, such splendor would be of the splendor of that Great Bear.
Everyone wants to be a bear but nobody wants to be a bear.

Strength of the bear, eyes of the eagle, speed of the puma.....

Hanging with a horse named 30-30.

Horse.....

Janedro......

Holy shit ishibear is Bravestarr!!!!

We are actually in a Schweimer cartoon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Strength of the bear, eyes of the eagle, speed of the puma.....

Hanging with a horse named 30-30.

Horse.....

Janedro......

Holy shit ishibear is Bravestarr!!!!

We are actually in a Schweimer cartoon.

This is killing me

RedSwirl

Heard something a while ago about how black bears are the ones most likely to survive into the future. Something about how they're the smartest.

Mortemis

Banned
I disagree. The highest grossing blockbuster movies this year are stories mined from comic books, and Godzilla with a plot so bad it thought it could get away with having Godzilla on screen for less than 6 minutes. The forefront of movie-going is at parity with video games when it comes to story, movies just have stuff like Boyhood to fall back on when people want to point that out.

A good amount of comic book movies this year still have competent story lines and I don't think mining from comics is really a negative point since it all depends on what's done with it.

That said, I think that mainstream movies don't have a lot of breathing room to shit on video games, there are still movies that you said like Godzilla and bayformers that are horrible at plot, plus other shitty movies that are made for a mainstream audience and yet don't got the luxury of bringing in millions. Movies are still a much larger medium than gaming so they'll still have movies more films like boyhood to fall back on than good story telling video games. That I agree with.

It got a look on its face like "motherfucker do you mind I'm trying to take a shit."

It looks like my uncles after a buffet. It's went right over that edge and got that oh my god I gotta get to the bathroom I just had to have one more bite of that moo goo gai pan and I need to have a siesta of the throne Jesus I am sweating cause I gotta shit so damn bad why are people looking at me does it show that I'm about to explode internally to externally type of look.

On the next episode of Fatal Attractions.

For a while I had a morbid curiosity with that show about people who keep exotic/wild animals and basically get maimed or die. Then I realized a lot it was just being incredibly stupid.

There was this great documentary/movie Werner Herzog did called "Grizzly Man", a bear enthusiast who wanted to be real close with nature and all that, thought he had some brotherhood going on. Him and his girlfriend eventually get killed eaten by a damn bear. Herzog shitting on him during the narration is just...damn.

"And what haunts me, is that in all the faces of all the bears that Treadwell ever filmed, I discover no kinship, no understanding, no mercy. I see only the overwhelming indifference of nature. To me, there is no such thing as a secret world of the bears. And this blank stare speaks only of a half-bored interest in food. But for Timothy Treadwell, this bear was a friend, a savior. "

Bears are the best animal. Tough critters who routinely bitchslap salmon out of the river like they ain't shit. They also live by the "don't start none, won't be none" attitude.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I can see that bear saying:

"Motherfucker, I see that football in my garden one more time? Me and you will have problems."

Bear be like "catch you stealing my newspaper again ya hear?"
lmao
My man.
Y'all won't ride that bear naked tho
Why you thinking about taking clothes off when the topic of animals comes up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom