• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if interstellar is good, but I'm glad I saw it.

i liked it. kinda messy with all of nolan's problems flared up 100% in this one (except drama, he upped his game with mcconaughey's character. best drama nolan's ever had).

but the ideas were cool. >>>>sunshine for me for that whole third act sequence alone (far more interesting than shitty sunshine's third act
which interstellar kind of runs with for a bit in the middle...scust
). and I'm glad I saw it, we're not gonna get anything like this for a long ass time. i think people should watch this in theaters just for having something big budget actually play out completely unexpectedly. like i dare somebody to guess what's happening here just going by the trailers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's one scenario where the Joker is totally dope

60s Batman

THAT is a perfect Joker. Just a whimsical weird-ass dude fucking with people.

Slayven

Man these Shootmania characters look like assholes

rw7povb.jpg

You know, since all of my games have their own installations, I assumed that uninstalling and reinstalling Steam wouldn't affect them.

Fuck me.

Now I have to download all 49+ gigabytes of Final Fantasy 13 again not to mention it probably deleted my Dark Souls 2 save as well.

I wouldn't even have had a problem if it had just warned me.

Fuck Steam.

The reason for uninstalling Steam was that a rogue process with the same name was making my GPU work overtime so I nuked anything Steam related to get rid of it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
your save games are probably fine

those are usually stored outside of the actual game data folders, somewhere in documents or your windows user folder

DS2 in particular stores everything in the AppData folder

your games got uninstalled because they all install to the Steamapps folder inside the Steam directory

your save games are probably fine

those are usually stored outside of the actual game data folders, somewhere in documents or your windows user folder

DS2 in particular stores everything in the AppData folder

your games got uninstalled because they all install to the Steamapps folder inside the Steam directory

Yeah, I figured it was something like that. Would it have killed them to include a warning though? I'd still have done it but I'd have started installing the games six or seven hours ago!

Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk.

Fuck Steam.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I figured it was something like that. Would it have killed them to include a warning though? I'd still have done it but I'd have started installing the games six or seven hours ago!

Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk.

Fuck Steam.

Don't reinstall FFXIII. I'm warning you!

Don't reinstall FFXIII. I'm warning you!

I've already finished all three of them on PS3, It's been enough time that I don't mind playing it again.

I really can't wait for the PC port of Lightning Returns though, That game was meant to be modded.

Also, is there any way to install my games all at once? This one by one shit got old after the second game.

This Sonic Boom cartoon is pretty lifeless.

Slayven doing gods work, watching this shit so I don't have to.

Sonic The Comic (UK) was the only good non-game Sonic production.

Good for him, glad they didn't fuck him over like they did Zach

Yeah. That cat wasn't in anything anymore. Not even flashbacks or throwbacks. Look at Ole Nigel Murray. He went on to Alphas. But that only proves that Malik Yoba can't catch a fucking break unless it's NY undercover.

I'm getting on shit on ps3. Anybody down. I'm off all fucking weekend.

Slayven

Yeah. That cat wasn't in anything anymore. Not even flashbacks or throwbacks. Look at Ole Nigel Murray. He went on to Alphas. But that only proves that Malik Yoba can't catch a fucking break unless it's NY undercover.

I'm getting on shit on ps3. Anybody down. I'm off all fucking weekend.

At least Yoba getting crumbs, I ain't seen the other dude in years

I've already finished all three of them on PS3, It's been enough time that I don't mind playing it again.

I really can't wait for the PC port of Lightning Returns though, That game was meant to be modded.

Also, is there any way to install my games all at once? This one by one shit got old after the second game.

Slayven doing gods work, watching this shit so I don't have to.

Sonic The Comic (UK) was the only good non-game Sonic production.
You left out something important
fuck steam

Malyse

5 minutes in and they managed to work in Air Riders.
You sure spend a lot of time obsessed with Sonic for someone who hates it. Are you secretly the president of the fan club? Are you that kid who teases the girl he likes? Is that why you wanted to send me a membership card?

strobogo

Banned
The fuck was that even smaller girl thinking when she attacked a dude who looked to be at least 250 because he was trying to calm shit down? Also, what was the main girl thinking talking SO MUCH shit and then hitting the dude?

The fuck was that even smaller girl thinking when she attacked a dude who looked to be at least 250 because he was trying to calm shit down? Also, what was the main girl thinking talking SO MUCH shit and then hitting the dude?
She hit 2 separate people on some coin flip shit. But so confidently that she's probably done it many a many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom