• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Homey, you ain't drunk. Get that shit outta here. If you were really drunk you would have made at least 5 threads by now.
I've no intention of getting juniored. Being drunk doesn't make me a dumbass. I'm well aware of how much attention i draw to myself.

RP912

Banned
This thread man

eddit-griffin-eating-popcorn-gif.gif

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
. I'm well aware of how much attention i draw to myself.

Then you know it's not really the good kind.

I don't dislike you bro, but lately you been hijacking this thread more than Jandro's avatar

Trey

This thread is officially the shady hole in the wall that everyone goes to in order to nurse their buzz and/or high after last call.

And it's only 7pm.

Drunk typing is bullshit. Everything has spell check. You might use the wrong their/there/they're or mix up if/at/as kind of shit. Not ssdiiiejfie crosswalk Gorbachev nonsense.

Really motherfucker.........

thats the reason we got that gorbachev nonsense is because the shit autocorrected that way. That was the fucking point. Cmon pimp if you wanna throw shade do better. And for god sake call my motherfucking name out instead of this side eye shit.

Furyous

Think I'm sober enough to drive. Pizza time!

When was the last time you drank? You shouldn't drive the until you've rested the number of hours that you consumed in drinks. Example: six hours of whatever means you need to not drive for six hours. However, you grown live your life.

strobogo

Banned
Really motherfucker.........

thats the reason we got that gorbachev nonsense is because the shit autocorrected that way. That was the fucking point. Cmon pimp if you wanna throw shade do better. And for god sake call my motherfucking name out instead of this side eye shit.

Ok. Did you type something like that out on purpose? No. "Drunk" threads have people typing shit like that on purpose because lolimsowasted bullshit. If you want to get all grouchy, that's on you. I wasn't calling you out.

When was the last time you drank? You shouldn't drive the until you've rested the number of hours that you consumed in drinks. Example: six hours of whatever means you need to not drive for six hours. However, you grown live your life.

He didn't drink anything so he's fine to drive.

Malyse

I drank yesterday. I thought that was Friday.

Also, i make big drinks. I'm halfway through a fifth in three drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom