• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
explain this.

-King of a RICH, alien metal empowered Military Superpower nation. I would say better than any of the rest too.

-has a God who empowers him to be better than humans

-no longer has any rogues who threaten his nation
(other than namor, but that was just for shock value for comic book nerds.. not mention the fact he isn't governing as the current BP)

-one of the smartest people in Marvel.

-his nation is advanced beyond any other 1st nation and some alien ones too,

-gets to smack around idiotic Iron Man

-not inverted

so yeah, just a mary sue. one of my 10 favourite marvel characters, but still a mary sue.

EDIT: To add some machismo, he fucked Storm, one of the baddest bitches ever.

EDIT 2: what are you going on about.. I listed the reasons why BP is the Mary Sue.

Slayven

Who raised you motherfuckers?

Vermillion, no matter how cool I think BP is.. he is a Mary Sue.

-King of a RICH, alien metal empowered Military Superpower nation. I would say better than any of the rest too.

(other than namor, but that was just for shock value for comic book nerds.. not mention the fact he isn't governing as the current BP)

-not inverted

so yeah, just a mary sue. one of my 10 favourite marvel characters, but still a mary sue.

Nigga what?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

-not inverted

EDIT 2: what are you going on about.. I listed the reasons why BP is the Mary Sue.

None of that makes him a mary sue.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
These Sonic Boom jiffs are incredible, friends. Jesus they're incredible.

Beef are you legit excited to try this trash? I enjoy games that are so bad they're good, and this one looks to deliver.

more like psycho ass

watch Log Horizon

Stop, you are scaring people

Season two is even better than season 1. Both deal with the idea that law and order is taken out of the hands of officials and based on the over-arching government, a gun, and one's hue (aka stress levels). When you serve justice that way, you tend to blend criminals with victims and even worse, criminals who has a clear hue (equals low stress levels) can evade justice. It would be simple to arrest them if they broke the law, but justice is not determined on evidence, but solely on your hue number (anything above 75 is a cause for concern and 300 and above equals execution on the spot). It causes the audience to think on how justice should be administered and what is the right way to go about that. Also, how bad the justice system can be when it doesn't work like it should. You REALLY start to see it when inspectors/enforcers start to tell that the justice system is wrong while the other inspectors/enforcers blindly enforce justice because it's what the gun says to do.

These Sonic Boom jiffs are incredible, friends. Jesus they're incredible.

Beef are you legit excited to try this trash? I enjoy games that are so bad they're good, and this one looks to deliver.

This cutscene tho

I'm not sure what I loved more, the ship flying in with a janky shadow with zero change in music or tone, or the fact that he dropped no enemies and then just blinked out of existence before he got fully behind the mountain.

or maybe this

ZNBH02r.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
People hate this Kaceytron girl for no reason.

She's a girl who games and streams. She wears low-cut shirts. Has boobs.

Burn her at the stake.

I hate how people want all aspects of gaming to be like a church. Sexuality's not a big deal. Goddammit people.

I hate how people want all aspects of gaming to be like a church. Sexuality's not a big deal. Goddammit people.

I don't think it's the sexuality exactly. It's the feeling that she doesn't "deserve" the viewcount, add to the fact that she's a girl that is "showing off" and all bets are off. It's their sense of privilege not being respected, as a (typically white) male you aren't used to other people getting ahead of you on aspects other than raw skill. The feeling I get is that if they can't just show up, wear revealing clothing and get views then women shouldn't be able to either. Their sense of justice has been extremely tuned by society to see any situation where anyone else gets any sort of a boost that they cant use also is unfair and the people using it are bad.

Village

Whoah

• Battle toads
  • Power Rangers movies
  • Retern of Martin
  • The power rangers formula has made into other things like sanic
  • OG digimon is coming back
  • Sailor moon
  • A burst in popularity in the comic sector
  • Word of new star wars movies
  • There is this new final fantasy weird some weird tech no one seen before with a super emo guy at the helm, right after an FF starting a woman with odd colored hair
  • Godzilla had a western movie and was a viable enough franchise to make a western movie
  • Bad Boys
  • TMNT live action in theater movie
  • Ma$e tried to do a thing
  • Star fox games happening
  • On a Nintendo console Megaman has just been introduced to a breath of new children.
  • I Just willingly bought Flannel the other day

The 90's are reaching critical levels black gaf, we know must be done.

We gotta pull for the cousin skeeter and Sister reboots

I would say keenan and kel, but Kenan doesn't seem like he wants to work with the guy anymore. Got that SNL money I guess.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Sometimes people just want to share news, they aren't requesting a thread be made.

That is definitely a 'when keeping it real goes wrong' moment, though. Distance yoursel from your aliases and scree-names if you work a public position, everyone.

Slayven

Sometimes people just want to share news, they aren't requesting a thread be made.

That is definitely a 'when keeping it real goes wrong' moment, though. Distance yoursel from your aliases and scree-names if you work a public position, everyone.

Folks treat twitter like instant messages or text messages..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom