• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
hey Besada, am I ok with making a thread on gaming-side that's going to lure people into taking really gross pictures of gaming t-shirts?

Silky

Banned
Run The Jewels 2 and Pinata making me hate myself. Can't choose an AOTY.

I listen to Love Again, then Thuggin pulls me back
Listen to Angel Duster, then High pulls me back.

goddamn

i never liked pinky

This, more hype than anything. But Roxy
squirted
on a crowd over the weekend. That's really the more important discussion piece. I don't know how I would feel smelling like the nether regions of a female til I go home. Granted, this was at a strip club so the smell would probably just fit right in

Sometimes people just want to share news, they aren't requesting a thread be made.

That is definitely a 'when keeping it real goes wrong' moment, though. Distance yoursel from your aliases and scree-names if you work a public position, everyone.

Folks treat twitter like instant messages or text messages..

She probably posted in a race thread on GAF and was letting out her frustrations

lmao

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How gross we talking?

I want people who are "proud" of their gaming gear to show it off. Shame tarps, pajama pants, and more. I'm a little concerned people won't take me seriously when I ask to hear about their awesome gamer garb though. Imagine that...

I want people who are "proud" of their gaming gear to show it off. Shame tarps, pajama pants, and more. I'm a little concerned people won't take me seriously when I ask to hear about their awesome gamer garb though. Imagine that...

What in the world are these things?

Are we talking full on MC Hammer here?

besada

Banned

Go crazy. Let the freak flags fly.

So you ninjas just gonna sit there and act like you didn't break controllers when the original battletoads came out

The only BattleToads game I ever played was the one with Double Dragons, had it on the genesis and I could never make it passed that GODDAMN SPACE LEVEL FUCK YOU SHAOIHOHFcphifh:fsF:LKSFHShdflak

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
81B8SBO.jpg

ahahaha

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
hey Besada, am I ok with making a thread on gaming-side that's going to lure people into taking really gross pictures of gaming t-shirts?
Ppl acting like you can take a nerd shirt and make it a part of a dope outfit. Treat it like a band shirt and you good but too many are committed to that devout mouthbreathing lifestyle

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So you ninjas just gonna sit there and act like you didn't break controllers when the original battletoads came out

why go off on the controller when the source of my frustration was next to me.

sports games got real ugly though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ppl acting like you can take a nerd shirt and make it a part of a dope outfit. Treat it like a band shirt and you good but too many are committed to that devout mouthbreathing lifestyle

I want to go deep into the abyss

J10

Banned

I'm generally awesome at games, so I don't really know what it's like to have one frustrate me to the point that I want to hurt it physically. Maybe you should get good instead of breaking things.

These Sonic Boom jiffs are incredible, friends. Jesus they're incredible.

Beef are you legit excited to try this trash? I enjoy games that are so bad they're good, and this one looks to deliver.
I've never been one to play games just because they're awful (I still to this day have never played Sonic 06 for more than 5 minutes), but I will for sure be keeping my eyes out for an LP.

The only Battletoads game I played was the Double Dragon crossover. FUCK that space shooter level. Worst shit ever.

Kreed

Nope, those game controllers were/are expensive. I hope you had enough courtesy to only do that at your own house with your own controllers. Used to hate guests who would take out their anger on my game accessories.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Spider-Man Blue was alright. I like it when he's more serious :/

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
LOL @ the batman picture.

Sometimes people just want to share news, they aren't requesting a thread be made.

That is definitely a 'when keeping it real goes wrong' moment, though. Distance yoursel from your aliases and scree-names if you work a public position, everyone.

Words to live by. People think that shit can't reach them. How wrong they are.

Destroyed. lol.

I'm generally awesome at games, so I don't really know what it's like to have one frustrate me to the point that I want to hurt it physically. Maybe you should get good instead of breaking things.

LOL

jWILL253

Banned
If there's anyone in here that watches YouTube reviews, what kind of reviews do you prefer?

A. An in-depth review of the game, its systems, its story/lore, with a proper analysis of all good and bad about the game (ie, Angry Joe)

or,

B. A general review that focuses more on entertainment, while giving a general overview of the game's content, without forming on an actual opinion on the game itself.

J10

Banned
For games that I'm especially interested in, the Angry Joe super in-depth variety of reviews are appreciated.

For anything else that I have a passing interest in, a quick five minute Rev3-style review is enough to just let me know if it's fun or not.

If there's anyone in here that watches YouTube reviews, what kind of reviews do you prefer?

A. An in-depth review of the game, its systems, its story/lore, with a proper analysis of all good and bad about the game (ie, Angry Joe)

or,

B. A general review that focuses more on entertainment, while giving a general overview of the game's content, without forming on an actual opinion on the game itself.

I wish to know the answer to this question as well.

Slayven

Spider-Man Blue was alright. I like it when he's more serious :/
ASM645_scan04.png

or,

I perfect a shot concise review with details about gameplay and system. If it is over 5 minutes, they better have jokes or ain't shit like Giant Bomb look things.

J10

Banned
Darksiders II was free on XBL last month. I'm about 20 or so hours in and I've been enjoying the hell out of it. It's like a less bloated Kingdoms of Amalur. Has anybody here played it?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I played and didn't really like Darksiders II. Didn't like the first either. I hate dungeons, that kind of design always turns me off. But I know that's a me problem, and most people enjoy that stuff. I can't even go back to like, Ocarina because I get irate when I have to think.

SUNNY DONT LIKE THINK

Someone once posted a picture of their PJ's and in the background was piss bottles.

I want something like that to show in that thread. Or just absolute squalor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom