• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Which is too bad. I really think Interstellar was entertaining and overall a good story. Wouldn't watch it ever again but probably was worth a monday afternoon viewing.

Oh and ViewtifulJC, I'm a speedrunner now, with a consistant viewer count. Get rekt son. GG, have fun with your salt.
Except bh6 is great, so…

----

Bowser Side Special is great for unlocking. "Come die with me"

Trey

gfex what's your twitch?

Also, gaming was underwhelming this year. Everything released buggy as shit or overpriced as shit or unsubstantial as shit. Even Super Smash Bros Real Edition (tm) sounds goofy coming down the pipe. ORAS's framerate is still unstable, and Gamefreak is continuing their streak of taking out beloved features for literally no reason. In the pokemon world, there are only niggas in paris. So I'll not be buying the new Pokemon for the first time in my life.

Only Transistor delivered 100 percent and then some. I still gotta buy Mario Kart 8 and Bayonetta. Wii U feeling smug as hell I bet. "Back then yall didn't want me, now XBL is down and next gen framerate is shit yall all on me."

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
oh um www.twitch.tv/slashbane, reminder I don't play new games really, just boring stuff :p

*sees Chex Quest and Timesplitters 2*

cGcIvTm.png

Robot Factory on the highest difficulty might have been one of the toughest levels in a FPS that I've ever beaten.

Trey

JFC. It really is literally every other game with this franchise. OG sucked, 2 is fantastic, 3 disappoints, 4 is a universal fave, Unity is apparently tanking.

2 -> Brotherhood.

That's the two best games in the entire franchise back to back.

Kreed

Wasn't that because they couldn't fit it on one cartridge? Final Boss aside, Sonic 3 never felt gimped without the expansion.
I prefer it without it tbh.

It never "felt" gimped when you first played Sonic 3, but as soon as Sonic and Knuckles came out and you played Sonic 3 and Knuckles it felt like stuff was missing the entire time.

G-Fex

You should say hard sci fi space exploration. Else I have to point out Star Wars and Star Trek and a dozen other movies.

I'd never say star wars is so much space exploration, it's sci-fi but I'd say sci-fi fantasy? Even Trek is sci-fi adventure.

*sees Chex Quest and Timesplitters 2*

cGcIvTm.png

Robot Factory on the highest difficulty might have been one of the toughest levels in a FPS that I've ever beaten.

I love chex quest, i'm bad at time splitters 2. I'd love to make maps for chex quest if I could.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Has anyone else in this thread seen nymphomaniac yet? Just got done watching it a few hours ago and can't make a lttp thread atm.

It never "felt" gimped when you first played Sonic 3, but as soon as Sonic and Knuckles came out and you played Sonic 3 and Knuckles it felt like stuff was missing the entire time.

Different strokes I guess, I can still play Sonic 3 to this day, while Sonic and Knuckles always feels like a chore.
The updated Super/HyperSonic music being garbage may have something to do with that.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
That Devo movie?
A censored version is on canadian netflix, but I don't care enough to watch it.
I guess XD.
I don't blame you tiger it's a bit of an endurance test. Movie is nothing like the advertising though which turned out to be a good thing.
Saw it a while back. My opinions have changed since I first saw it, but that final act of the movie isn't good (as whole, but I guess I can say part 2), and whatever Lars was trying to say with the two black dudes was juvenile and stupid as hell. Part 1 was the better film, imo.
Agree with all of this.although a shift needed to happen in the second half in order for it to stay interesting.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Has anyone else in this thread seen nymphomaniac yet? Just got done watching it a few hours ago and can't make a lttp thread atm.

Saw it a while back. My opinions have changed since I first saw it, but that final act of the movie isn't good (as whole, but I guess I can say part 2), and whatever Lars was trying to say with the two black dudes was juvenile and stupid as hell. Part 1 was the better film, imo.

strobogo

Banned
gfex what's your twitch?

Also, gaming was underwhelming this year. Everything released buggy as shit or overpriced as shit or unsubstantial as shit. Even Super Smash Bros Real Edition (tm) sounds goofy coming down the pipe. ORAS's framerate is still unstable, and Gamefreak is continuing their streak of taking out beloved features for literally no reason. In the pokemon world, there are only niggas in paris. So I'll not be buying the new Pokemon for the first time in my life.

Only Transistor delivered 100 percent and then some. I still gotta buy Mario Kart 8 and Bayonetta. Wii U feeling smug as hell I bet. "Back then yall didn't want me, now XBL is down and next gen framerate is shit yall all on me."

twitch.com/hatefulcunt

I just resubbed to WoW a month ago. Getting ready for the new expansion to drop tomorrow night.

Thought about going back to WoW, but I haven't played since WOTLK. Funny thing is my rogue is still level 60 still in my Grand Marshal (before the nerf to decay mofos!)/T4 gear (3rd guild on server to clear Naxx during vanilla!)

It's like I wanna sub to wow but then I be like "lol paying for games over time". I can justify buying a new sf4 update over a subscription....

It's like I wanna sub to wow but then I be like "lol paying for games over time". I can justify buying a new sf4 update over a subscription....

You actually save money playing MMOs....if you get addicted. Cause at that point you stop caring about AAAAA game number 476574645 releasing in December.

You actually save money playing MMOs....if you get addicted. Cause at that point you stop caring about AAAAA game number 476574645 releasing in December.

I don't buy games that often like most of gaf seems to do lol.

I be looking at these cats like "why y'all backlogs so large? Do you have anytime to play?"

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah, you save gas and activity money too because stop going out since you have to stay in and raid after grinding for gold and secret drops on your elf wizard like a damn nerd. I played WoW for a long time, sometimes think about going back but then think twice.

JohnDoe

Banned
Yeah, you save gas and activity money too because stop going out since you have to stay in and raid like a god damn nerd.

You also save money on food since cheap fast food is much simpler and shaving cream because who needs that shit? You'll also save a couple of bucks on condoms.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

I just play fighting games for that

Or dota2/league of legends

My problem with mmo's is that all my time and effort is meaningless beyond a paywall. With competitive and skillbased games im at least building a skillset that can apply to other games and that I can take with me to play against other people in person.

With mmo's it's like, your hundreds of hours take the form of items and a character that disappears as soon as you stop paying for it. I guess you could end up selling your character and making bank like some people did when they quit Wow, but idk Id still feel like my time was wasted.

I just play fighting games for that

Or dota2/league of legends

My problem with mmo's is that all my time and effort is meaningless beyond a paywall. With competitive and skillbased games im at least building a skillset that can apply to other games and that I can take with me to play against other people in person.

With mmo's it's like, your hundreds of hours take the form of items and a character that disappears as soon as you stop paying for it. I guess you could end up selling your character and making bank like some people did when they quit Wow, but idk Id still feel like my time was wasted.

My PVP skills in WoW transfer to any MMO with PVP component.

I don't buy games that often like most of gaf seems to do lol.

I be looking at these cats like "why y'all backlogs so large? Do you have anytime to play?"

Steam is why my backlog is so big. Makes console gamers backlog look meager as fuck.

Yeah, you save gas and activity money too because stop going out since you have to stay in and raid after grinding for gold and secret drops on your elf wizard like a damn nerd. I played WoW for a long time, sometimes think about going back but then think twice.

For real, I tried the trial and was like...nah. Not this shit again.

Redbox on that fuckery was looking to rent that CoD and they want you to buy both disk separately. They can eat a wholr bag of dicks for that.

If someone can't stop themselves from buying day one/ preordering with any info or having experienced a game for themselves, the blame is on them.

The only reason shit works is because people buy into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom