• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo Nightfall episode 1 is rough...

the CG budget feels like it came out of BCT's collective wallet

and the acting
H37xX.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If someone can't stop themselves from buying day one/ preordering with any info or having experienced a game for themselves, the blame is on them.

The only reason shit works is because people buy into it.
Bioware, FF, Tales and that's it.

I'm a whore for anything they kick out. But I at least acknowledge it.

Sometimes it feels like people looking for stuff to be angry at. Why make up new problems, when there are real concrete problems right in front of you? It's like your kid having a broken leg, but you're more worried about vaccines causing autism or some shit.

Slayven

Sometimes it feels like people looking for stuff to be angry at. Why make up new problems, when there are real concrete problems right in front of you? It's like your kid having a broken leg, but you're more worried about vaccines causing autism or some shit.

Talking about gaming or life in general?

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

What's this pertaining to?

royalan

I haven't been able to listen to M&Ms in a long ass time.

I don't understand why people think he's so good. He does nothing but rehash his Marshall Mathers flow (and lyrical content) time and time again.

J10

Banned
I haven't been able to listen to M&Ms in a long ass time.

I don't understand why people think he's so good. He does nothing but rehash his Marshall Mathers flow (and lyrical content) time and time again.

His rapping technique is impeccable. Content and subject matter as a criteria for worthiness or greatness is overrated - ain't nobody anywhere saying anything that hasn't been said already for the most part.

Village

Gravy is cool, pie is rad depending on what type it is.

Want to know whats good though, krispy kreme donuts. That chris rock bit rings true to this day.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You finished Freedom Wars already?

Since when did reality became Persona 2?
Yeah. A lot of fun but the late game just highlights how fundamentally broken it is in key areas. Still good and worth the purchase though just don't get hardcore with it or you'll flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom