• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you got to hurt me?

You know why Slaven.

your-pain-it-amuses-me_o_535890.jpg

Why and how is Yahoo still around? Made a yahoo account. Want to finish entering information about the account and mess with privacy settings.

I'm already logged in and it asks for password (because I JUST made the damn account).
Enter password
password is incorrect
…
enter in captcha
captcha is incorrect
…
listen to audio captcha
captcha is incorrect
…
Open new browser
enter in password
password is incorrect
…
Reset password
enter in captcha
captcha is incorrect
…
Send reset code to phone
...enter in password...If I knew the fucking password why the fuck would I be asking you to send me a reset code?!

what.the.fuck.

Slayven

Why and how is Yahoo still around? Made a yahoo account. Want to finish entering information about the account and mess with privacy settings.

I'm already logged in and it asks for password (because I JUST made the damn account).
Enter password
password is incorrect
…
enter in captcha
captcha is incorrect
…
listen to audio captcha
captcha is incorrect
…
Open new browser
enter in password
password is incorrect
…
Reset password
enter in captcha
captcha is incorrect
…
Send reset code to phone
...enter in password...If I knew the fucking password why the fuck would I be asking you to send me a reset code?!

what.the.fuck.

yet my Aol email of 15 years still works.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I don't use it, but it still woks. Hell my Everquest 1 account still is good.

Yeah ok...

I don't think I remember most of my old accounts now that i think about it.

But that's probably because I currently have like 5 gmail accounts that i use

FyreWulff

Portland?

Omaha.

Portland would probably go into anarchy mode if they ever got a Nebraska snowstorm.

Snowed here and the mayor didn't send out the trucks, so snow and a perfect layer of ice on the streets. People sliding and crashing everywhere. You can't change speed or attempt to brake suddenly because the ice will make you it's bitch. 25mph on a normally 45mph street makes you feel like you're living on the edge,

Kreed

Damn son

Whenever i meet someone who has an aol email account I know this nigga yells at clouds on their days off

Hate it had to be you slay

I still have an AOL email from the dial up internet days I have to check every other week because my parents still send me emails with it. Doesn't matter how many times I tell them my other email accounts or to simply text.

"Mom, Gmail has Hangouts that sends messages right to my phone, and you can video chat"
"Ok, I'll have to try that."
*Week later*
"You've got mail"

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That Battlefield game. I'm sure there might be some fun to be had, but damn. Who on the design team thought that it was a good idea to give the police the ability to do whatever the fuck they want in SP, and absolutely nothing happens to them. Apparently, you can just go guns blazing without penalty.

Art imitates life. lol

Wynnebeck

Banned
fuck snow, fuck the city not even salting or plowing

I should not have to clench my buttcheeks at 15mph over a bridge

Nigga, I do that on the regular driving over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge down here in Virginia. Largest land-bridge over water in the world I believe. I hate diving over water because as a kid, I had mad nightmares about driving off the side into the water and getting eaten by sharks. So whenever I drive over a bridge, I just focus on what's ahead of me and not freak out.

Malyse

Why and how is Yahoo still around?
Because Japan.
I knew she was gonna be big after Wolf of Wall Street. Totally see her as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad.
Kristen Bell.
Jeezus.
Nigga, I do that on the regular driving over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge down here in Virginia. Largest land-bridge over water in the world I believe. I hate diving over water because as a kid, I had mad nightmares about driving off the side into the water and getting eaten by sharks. So whenever I drive over a bridge, I just focus on what's ahead of me and not freak out.
Fam, where you? I'm in Hampton.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Y'all getting snow already? Damn, I better get ready then too. Turkey day ain't even here yet and we gotta prep for snow. *sobs*

Edit: News says snow isn't likely here until next weekend. Not really a relief but...

Slayven

Omaha.

Portland would probably go into anarchy mode if they ever got a Nebraska snowstorm.

Snowed here and the mayor didn't send out the trucks, so snow and a perfect layer of ice on the streets. People sliding and crashing everywhere. You can't change speed or attempt to brake suddenly because the ice will make you it's bitch. 25mph on a normally 45mph street makes you feel like you're living on the edge,
Folks would be eating each other with in 12 hours if we got some that Midwestern snow down here

We're supposed to get snow here in Missouri this weekend. I'm working this Saturday too. Joy....she's dead, Slay.
So is Katee Sackoff's ability to act, but folks still rep her

Well Damn

Solid. Lotta catsunami playing. I'm on it as well as a plethora of cool folk.

Cool I figure I am going to cop that and Farcry next week.

That makes sense.

I dunno if this undermines the point or not but if these keep up, we know how the response is gonna be.

In some peoples minds it will undermine the point, but I think they were looking to undermine it anyway, so no loss there. Others will be exposed to or look at the problem from a new angle, so that's some good done.

So is Katee Sackoff's ability to act, but folks still rep her

Inb4 some nerd bombs you with gifs of her supposed "acting."

Nerds are willing to ignore acting if the chick is alright looking and can display doe-in-head-lights mixed with my-father-just-raped-me eyes.

Slayven

Inb4 some nerd bombs you with gifs of her supposed "acting."

Nerds are willing to ignore acting if the chick is alright looking and can display doe-in-head-lights mixed with my-father-just-raped-me eyes.

That and accused of having an agenda. She ruined Longmire for me. How you going to let Lou Diamond Phillips act circles around you?

Kreed

Not that I mind but I was wondering why these experiments are becoming so common

Unfortunately these "viral videos" are now getting major news coverage. So combine that with income from youtube views and these fake social experiments are instant fame and money.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I don't think these experiments undermine the issue but yeah, for the people who want them to, it will. And for those people, I wonder do they consider that it's safer to conduct an experiment than to put people in these positions and run them into trouble?

Slayven

I don't think she's ever done anything that's ever shown she could pull off a decent Harley though

Has she played anything where she was not Kirsten Bell?

Blackish would be great if they dropped the Oldest Daughter and the Youngest son, they are dead weight.

Malyse

Has she played anything where she was not Kirsten Bell?

Blackish would be great if they dropped the Oldest Daughter and the Youngest son, they are dead weight.
Did you think Anna was Kristen Bell? Did you see Party Down? What about Lucy Stillman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom