• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

If there isn't a ultimate edition of a game, a lot of the times its cheaper to get that season pass than to buy all the DLC separately

Unity doesn't look like a game I'm willing to play. #OnlyEvenNumbers

I think it can't be a blanket thing. Dark Souls 2 and Mario Kart season passes, for example, I had no problem with.

I don't think of MK as a season pass. And TBH, Nintendo is different. They fail less often than other companies.

The term is used on GAF EVERY SINGLE TIME a thread comes up about an adult banging a teenager, because those people get really offended that they'd dare be lumped in with pedophiles.
Again, she is 23. That's not remotely a child. Come the fuck on. That has nothing to do with me.

----

Filed under "I'm not okay with this":
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6147620

Silky

Banned
I don't think of MK as a season pass. And TBH, Nintendo is different. They fail less often than other companies.

A Season Pass is a bundle of DLC being ordered early at a cheaper price in comparison to it being bought seperately as it's released.

The Mario Kart 8 DLC is a season pass. Nintendo has done Season Passes before with Mario Kart. Why they're not doing it with Smash is a fool's decision, but eh.

I haven't bought a Season Pass in a long time. I don't even recall buying DLC day one either. I just wait for a GOTY edition or some sort of sale.

Malyse

A Season Pass is a bundle of DLC being ordered early at a cheaper price in comparison to it being bought seperately as it's released.

The Mario Kart 8 DLC is a season pass.

Key phrase emphasized. Never said it wasn't.

RE: Edit. This is Nintendo. Good luck finding a GOTY or sale.

Shouldn't be where the white mares at?
1074963111_b89860f475.jpg

Wynnebeck

Banned
Talking to this Chinese girl and she really seems to like me. She stated she's a little intimidated by me though because, "Most black guys like thick girls, not small Asian chicks like me." Fortunately for her, I don't discriminate. Give me a skinny chick with a heart of gold over a thick, titty monster with attitude any day.

Talking to this Chinese girl and she really seems to like me. She stated she's a little intimidated by me though because, "Most black guys like thick girls, not small Asian chicks like me." Fortunately for her, I don't discriminate. Give me a skinny chick with a heart of gold over a thick, titty monster with attitude any day.
:3

they the best ones though

Malyse

This is closer to my type.

FFS. Bayonetta 2 is on sale for half off on the eshop.

Malyse

That just makes me sad. That game should have been day 1 for everybody.

Mistake on my part. Regardless of which game you buy first, both games get a discount. Confusing on Nintendo's part, but I fully understand why the coder wrote it that way. It's much easier.

Hmm. Has anyone bit on Piers Solar HD? Its that or Korra.

jWILL253

Banned
I don't like season passes, no matter who it's from. I'll wait for the GOTY edition. If there isn't one, then
tumblr_ljm2fhmMGv1qfv9ca.png

In other news, I realize that I tend to attract women with kids.

I don't want to hold that particular L... :(

Silky

Banned
When your anime-property based fighting game has the baddest motherfucker in it, but he's bottom tier.

I don't exactly play fighting games based on tiers, but...goddamn, really?

Malyse

Thinking ARR is better than XI....

dylan-shock.gif

Also I'd put X-2 over X. While X was a good game, I enjoyed more time dressing girls up in cute outfits in X-2
Not sorry I like fun.
If we're talking non mainline, then my list is completely different.
When your anime-property based fighting game has the baddest motherfucker in it, but he's bottom tier.

I don't exactly play fighting games based on tiers, but...goddamn, really?
You people are too damn opaque.
What game?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Does becoming Cap mean your hairline goes a few inches back?

Also, he flies. Flying is his thing. What the fuck is he going to do with that shield? Surely it just makes flying harder?

He throws the shield. Then forgets he threw the shield.

Dat season pass on trailer is Ubisoft trying to be more truthful to the players by including failed collision detection, slow down and limited controllable 3d women

so say I the anti-yves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom