• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

I don't think these experiments undermine the issue but yeah, for the people who want them to, it will. And for those people, I wonder do they consider that it's safer to conduct an experiment than to put people in these positions and run them into trouble?

I think it's fine if it's just an actor or two doing the experiment (the cat calling/harassment video for example) and everyone else is real, but when the entire thing is staged/everyone is in on it, it becomes a problem.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I think it's fine if it's just an actor or two doing the experiment (the cat calling/harassment video for example) and everyone else is real, but when the entire thing is staged/everyone is in on it, it becomes a problem.

Same. Because if I was asked to wear a camera and record men catcalling me or even pretend to steal a car (like that other vid with the black and white guys faking a car theft), I would decline. It's too risky, especially if it goes viral.

It's more logical to let 'professionals' handle it.

Malyse

Same. Because if I was asked to wear a camera and record men catcalling me or even pretend to steal a car (like that other vid with the black and white guys faking a car theft), I would decline. It's too risky, especially if it goes viral.

It's more logical to let 'professionals' handle it.

Reminds me of a What Would You Do where dude straight clocked the actor.

😅

----

ayasquare.jpg

Why the disapproving look?

Kristen Bell isn't a good actress but she was on a show nerds love so she's perfect in their eyes. This is what you get when you have a generation of people raised on the shitty acting you get on TV.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kristen Bell isn't a good actress but she was on a show nerds love so she's perfect in their eyes. This is what you get when you have a generation of people raised on the shitty acting you get on TV.

Pretty much exactly how I feel

You're on the money with Katee too. I liked her in BSG but even then.... ehhhhh

jWILL253

Banned
To the guy watching Worldstar fight compilations with the volume all the way up without any headphones while kids are in the damn restaurant:

Fuck you.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Sackhoff>bell>Torv

They all should stay the fuck out of movies though (in starring roles)

See - instead of rachet ass reality shows featuring failed strippers and preachers, I'd actually check out one featuring someone like them. It'd be better than what we usually get.

Upon reflection, Julia Carpenter was probably the best mainstream Spider-Woman.
Ultimate Jess is my favourite though. If they do Spider-Gwen right, she'll probably end up tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom