• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

What about Sonic Boom told you guys "hey, this might be a decent Sonic game"?

Im on my phone atm so short version

before I saw footage the concept of a more crazy sonic brawler was fine. I have no issue with sonic and combat. Sonic can be many things, today good wasn't one of them. I hope they get a better studio and mess around with it again.

Are bad bitches the only thing Spider Man likes though?

iwPUvvycfnu37.jpg

http://www.thefader.com/2014/11/12/check-out-rae-sremmurds-captain-america-cover

Rated T for Trill.

That and accused of having an agenda. She ruined Longmire for me. How you going to let Lou Diamond Phillips act circles around you?

I laughed way to hard at this. I like Sackhoff. And I think she can pull off Danvers. But I honestly want an unknown. This role can be a launch pad for the next female action star. It would be cool to see how it happens.

harSon

Banned
Water is wet, gravity exists, I'd pick up 100 bars of soap off the shower floor in prison for a chance to motorboat Alexandra Daddario, and Pittsburgh is the greatest sports city in America. These are life's constants

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Water is wet, gravity exists, I'd pick up 100 bars of soap off the shower floor in prison for a chance to motorboat Alexandra Daddario, and Pittsburgh is the greatest sports city in America. These are life's constants

My one celebrity crush/thirst maker

She on point family. No rebuttal here. Had to google her though. For me it will always and forever be a three way tie between Lynda Carter, Bettie Page and Dorothy Dandridge all in their hey day. Really dont have a celeb crush......

harSon

Banned
She on point family. No rebuttal here. Had to google her though. For me it will always and forever be a three way tie between Lynda Carter, Bettie Page and Dorothy Dandridge all in their hey day. Really dont have a celeb crush......

Google "Alexandra Daddario True Detective Scene" and thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom