• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
ya'll need to get to the next page by morning, or I'ma have to avoid this shit tomorrow at work. I can explain a lot of shit but that game ain't one em

jWILL253

Banned
A whole lot of
5I5s8.png
5I5s8.png
5I5s8.png
5I5s8.png
5I5s8.png
5I5s8.png
in this thread right now.

Stahp

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
who do y'all think are the best female comedians ?
not trying to be inflammatory but none so far have really got me to point of gasping for air laughing. Might get a smirk out of me but that's usually sadly it.
links are welcomed.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Changing the subject...

I just submitted "flat top" for peer review at Urban Dictionary, brehs.
manny.png

been thinking of making some game industry smileys lately. Everybody nintendo related would have a least one flat top pic.

who do y'all think are the best female comedians ?
not trying to be inflammatory but none so far have really got me to point of gasping for air laughing. Might get a smirk out of me but that's usually sadly it.
links are welcomed.

Anyone who's been on the queen's of comedy, and if you're drunk.. Aisha Tyler's comedy special is funny too.

Malyse

I just wanted to point out that they're patterned off of game consoles.

Never played the series.

We had a guy at USgamer who loves stuff like that.

I played the first two. First one was a bad game with fun characters that sometimes went to the creepy place, but was 80% tame (including so much gay. Super gay subtext. And occasional text). Second game was better gameplay with fuck it let's see if we can get an M rating (and even more gay with a dash of light incest). Only sampled game 3 but it plays even better.

I thought I was getting this:

Which on second thought is just as racy 😓

man i hate my voice so much and i sound like i slur soo much. Don't know how people stand me talking. Should have never looked my Tomorrow Children alpha stream archive on youtube

You know what to do Spindashing

We can't let it end like this.

Nah SPD was just a fun ride with some good writing. RPM was dope though as was Time Force. Time Force took a bit to get going though. It only got good when Verg-Quantum Ranger came.

Eh SPD was alright I suppose, it just didn't click as a whole for me despite some awesome parts. And they caved and made the A-team mind controlled rather than just deciding evil was more fun.

jWILL253

Banned
Mighty Morphin' is the only one that matters.

In other news... the original SNES Donkey Kong soundtracks are amazing. "Aquatic Ambience" >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom