• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Hell sometimes they don't give a shit in their own show

OR30DTA.jpg

You would think Sentai would benefit from a musou game. But my favorite are the 3 snes games. And I did try to like super legends. I really tried.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Why are pink and yellow always an afterthought?

everyone was a afterthought on that thing. the fuck was toei thinking

Ive been watching kamen rider gaim, holy shit.

yes. welcome to fuckery town

You would think Sentai would benefit from a musou game. But my favorite are the 3 snes games. And I did try to like super legends. I really tried.

it seems they tried to make an effort, but the game was still shit

Kreed

White supremacist organisation, the Ku Klux Klan is rebranding as the "new Klan" by trying to increase membership to Jews, black people, gays and those of Hispanic origin.

However, all those wanting to join the ultra-right wing society will have to wear the white robes, masks and conical hats. The Klan is estimated to have between 5,000 and 8,000 members according to figures released in 2012.

The Ku Klux Klan is notorious for racist violence, including lynchings of black people. It is classified as a hate group by the anti-semitism organistion Anti-Defamation League and the civil rights law firm Southern Poverty Law Center.

The requirements for joining the new KKK group, called the Rocky Mountain Knights, are to be aged 18 and live in the Pacific Northwest.

Some black people have already expressed an interest in joining, after John Abarr organized a summit with civil rights groups.

Abarr, who has claimed that he is a former white supremacist, told the Great Falls Tribune, "The KKK is for a strong America. White supremacy is the old Klan. This is the new Klan."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ku-klux-klan-opens-its-doors-hispanic-blacks-jews-gays-1473907

More than one person has suggested that Rogue reviews were held back to keep from overshadowing Unity.

The weird part is you kind of need to play both. Rogue will make you appreciate parts of Unity and vice versa. For example, movement is far better in Unity.

People are saying "they should've just released Rogue only," but I can guarantee you if they did it would've been all "Too much of the same thing. LOL Ubisoft."

jWILL253

Banned
New KKK is the stage three evolutionary form of New Black, after the second stage, "Uncle/Auntie Tom".

Requires Lv. 30 in Self-Hatred, and a Bucketstone.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This is scripted and not an actual Dad and Son, right?
I don't know, it just reminded me of questions certain people ask that make no sense and only serve to highlight how stupid the person asking them is. I wouldn't be surprised if it was fake but who knows.

I am back on the tea tree bandwagon. Just got trimmed and feeling like a champ.

Who is all on twitter. Pm me so I can start following some of you cats.

106 & Park is ending in December.

Better get ya little rap careers started before then.

I am back on the tea tree bandwagon. Just got trimmed and feeling like a champ.

Who is all on twitter. Pm me so I can start following some of you cats.
I was just thinking the same thing lol. PM me as well if you want a follow brehs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom