• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Cool.

That ain't stopping a lot of other mother fuckers that get scared in games where they have ten guns and 50 rounds each.

Yeah obviously

That's why the evil within sold so well in spite of its shortcomings in comparison to its predecessors

I'm just saying you can't make games like remake or silent hill 2 in today's market. Not that you need to to scare anyone

Village

image.php

So deep. much thought.

Pretentious face, I got other ones, of other sanic dudes, but in the wake of boom, i had to break that one out.

all i'm saying is, watch out before you be on your abe simpsion shit.

jWILL253

Banned
I'm thinking of asking for a short ban to pull myself together tbh. My friends have even voiced their concerns and of course my sister and mom.

They've said I have been very withdrawn and quiet. Sounds like a coping mechanism.

Everything good?

You know that PM button works if you ever wanna talk...
mynicca1.png

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yeah obviously

That's why the evil within sold so well in spite of its shortcomings in comparison to its predecessors

I'm just saying you can't make games like remake or silent hill 2 in today's market. Not that you need to to scare anyone

People don't buy them. Yeah. *pours out liquor for Alien Isolation*

That doesn't have anything to do with control schemes needing to be garbage tier for horror games though. lol.

I'm thinking of asking for a short ban to pull myself together tbh. My friends have even voiced their concerns and of course my sister and mom.

They've said I have been very withdrawn and quiet. Sounds like a coping mechanism.

We all have to pull back for a while, it can be tiring dealing with a constant flow of ignorance and dishonesty on the net.

actually that reminds me, I'd appreciate it if someone could PM me the irc link

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I'm sure Colonial Marines didn't help much either...you be amazed how many people still ask if the game is by the guys who did that piece of shit

Thanks Gearbox

edit: Wow. They fucked up the brand way more than any of the movies. lol *tear*

Even one better: *pours out liquor for ZombieU*

Thanks Ubisoft.

Village

I'm sure Colonial Marines didn't help much either...you be amazed how many people still ask if the game is by the guys who did that piece of shit

Thanks Gearbox

We gotta fund borderlands by any means necessary hopefully 2k will shell out enough dough this time for whatever they want. Or I guess we getting colonial marines or whatever game they will shit up to make BL3 happen.

RedSwirl

Man I need to get that Wolfenstein on Black Friday, but I need to get the PC version on a disc. My Wi-FI ain't gonna let me download all 50 of those gigs.

they say it's possible to lurk.

ain't worth stressing over a video game forum.

I will never wind myself up over anything on gaf.

ReiGun

The internet has managed to make me completely sick of the words "Kim" and "Kardashian" and any combination thereof in just two days.

akira28

I like how Obama is finally nutting up and is starting to be the source of the bombs that get dropped on the Conservative party. "Boom. Immigration amnesty. Fucking Boom. You love Reagan so much, how you like me now?"

Maybe Rush will finally have that on-air aneurism.

jWILL253

Banned
I like how Obama is finally nutting up and is starting to be the source of the bombs that get dropped on the Conservative party. "Boom. Immigration amnesty. Fucking Boom. You love Reagan so much, how you like me now?"

Maybe Rush will finally have that on-air aneurism.

Link?

Fox breaking my heart. Ain't enough they can't make a decent X-men movie?

only bad taste mcu fans think that though.

anyways you'll all be sorry when the doctor doom AMA scene is the best of the year

"I have my own country and am one of the avenger's greatest adversaries. AMA"

Slayven

only bad taste mcu fans think that though.

anyways you'll all be sorry when the doctor doom AMA scene is the best of the year

Get the fuck out of here with that noise. Blink and you will miss them cameos? Storylines that was tired in the 90s? No character development except for the the characters need it the least?

Like what you want to like, but come at me with sand in your vajajay because I expresses an opinion.

Get the fuck out of here with that noise. Blink and you will miss them cameos? Storylines that was tired in the 90s? No character development except for the the characters need it the least?

Like what you want to like, but come act me with sand in your vajajay because expresses an opinion.

hmm..i think you might be needing the dirt devil for your own vajayjay brah. xavier/magneto/wolverine character development is GOAT. mystique/magneto pairing in 2016 is going to get that nicholas sparks money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom