• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Since I just got my Wii U like 2 weeks ago, I've only started playing it today and been playing 3D World. Pretty fun game. Reminds me of 3D Land. I was going to dive into this Wii U backlog, ut I think I'll wait until BF to get all the good games. Any good Wii U deals fam?

harSon

Banned
Since I just got my Wii U like 2 weeks ago, I've only started playing it today and been playing 3D World. Pretty fun game. Reminds me of 3D Land. I was going to dive into this Wii U backlog, ut I think I'll wait until BF to get all the good games. Any good Wii U deals fam?

Target Buy 2 get 1 free?

Man.... I own a Wii U and Mario Kart, 3D World, New Super Mario U, Nintendo Land, Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101, Donkey Kong Country Jungle Freeze, Windwaker..

I've literally only played Bayonetta 2 and Jungle Freeze, the rest are unopened....

DominoKid

being one of the few cool people at work makes me feel like Jesse at the dinner table w/ Walt & Skylar since folks always want to talk to me about the problems they have with coworkers.

these people kill me

Village

Saw the far cry 4 vid, jamming out to the song at the end, rap sounds nice in all languages.

Look up the lyrics translated...I don't know if this song is racist or not or this is language issue. I don't know how to feel

GTX 970 is gonna rock Arkham Knight so hard fam. Put on all the next-gen features
YlVGJ.png

GameWorks-Games-Batman-Arkham-Knight.jpg

They pushin UE3 too damn hard.

J10

Banned
LOL Busy work is a good way to sum it up. I don't mind it though. I like the stealth stuff more than anything.

Village

I keep buying these arkham games and I never enjoy them except for the combat. I hate the busy work of being Batman.

I like it enough, especially with costumes

BTW They better put that godamn costume cheat back in the next game. Why would you take that out?

I keep buying these arkham games and I never enjoy them except for the combat. I hate the busy work of being Batman.

Predator stuff has always been the best part of the Arkham series, even if I'm better at combat.

Free-flow combat isn't bad, but they'd really need to up enemy variety for me to get interested in it again.

Slayven

LOL Busy work is a good way to sum it up. I don't mind it though. I like the stealth stuff more than anything.

Billions of dollars in tech, but can't fly the bat plane into the city at night unless the radio towers are working. Get the fuck out of there.

Furyous

I need a good winter coat.

Does anyone have suggestions on a good jacket/coat for the winter? My soul cringed at Monocler and Canada Goose prices.

strobogo

Banned
You know how old people will explain a problem to you 700 times, even after you've told them what the actual problem is and all you've done to fix it, but they just keep telling you you're wrong and reexplain the problem? ESPECIALLY about shit they don't even understand, like DNS issues with a website? God damn. And I thought I was going to stop drinking for a while.

G-Fex

disco is right . What is with those movements in gaming side? #Howaboutno

I have twitter but it's better you don't follow me.

strobogo

Banned
City and Asylum felt like I was Batman. Origins felt like I was playing a game. Probably why I never finished it.

Origins was alright but felt more like an expansion pack than it's own game. I would like a remastered AA with the City/Origins control scheme, though. Really hard to go back to AA after playing those two. The mechanics progressed a lot between games.

I wonder if girls who dress exactly like a hooker they found in a Polaroid from 1991 wonder "they get all the guys flocking because of how they look"

Bordem Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom