• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Of the games I've played, I'd say SM3DL and ALBW, they are some damn good games. Pokemon X is great, same with TLOU and Mordor was pretty good too. But the first two are my choices tbh.

Village

My review of TLOU:

Well it's certainly no dota

My review of TLOU:

" are they making JAK yet, no? Well this game is alright I guess but i don't care really "

Replace TLOU with any non "jak/crash/some new IP like it" IP naughty dog makes in the future

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
My review of TLOU:

" are they making JAK yet, no? Well this game is alright I guess but i don't care really "

Replace TLOU with any non "jak/crash/some new IP like it" IP naughty dog makes in the future

Jak is garbage tho

but playing games like TLOU just reminds me I have shit to do. Like I sat down to pass the controller off with my lil Bro through TLOU and I think I ended up doing my taxes that night.

In like late January lol

I'm complete garbage at Dota but I can't stop playing

I just started, coming off thousands of hours wasted on League

It's fun. It's worth playing over League for the consistent artstyle alone

Trying to learn as much as I can before Xrd comes to claim my soul

Village

Jak is garbage tho

but playing games like TLOU just reminds me I have shit to do. Like I sat down to pass the controller off with my lil Bro through TLOU and I think I ended up doing my taxes that night.

In like late January lol
Nah, jak is better . Uncharted and TLOU are boring .

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

Jak 2 is the only one I liked and I even agree with most of the things people criticize about it

Naughty Dog has always just made what was popular at he time.

Cinematic TPS are in Playstation mascot platformers are out RIP

Mortemis

Banned
Jak is pretty boring tbh. Never touched Crash, so really the only ND games I actually liked are UC2 and TLOU.

I could never get into Dota.

I used to play LoL a lot, but then friends stopped playing so I stopped too. Never tried dota, but don't plan to really.

RedSwirl

Part of me hopes I DON'T end up finding a new heat sink on sale this holiday season so I won't end up ignoring every other game on the planet for ArmA III after overclocking my processor.

Onemic

I already play fighting games. Adding another highly competitive game with a steep learning curve like DOTA to the mix would ruin my life

Malyse

Well fuck you too, Bioware.
We did Twitter the last few pages.

So can y'all pm or post a brotha some tumblrs?
I can't post what I follow without getting banned
So, am I the only one thinking that Seventh Son might pull a shocker and, despite EVERYTHING, actually be good?
Should be around Lightning Thief level

Movie time again!
This time Jodie Foster Movies in no particular order
The Brave One
Flightplan
Maverick
Contact
The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys
Silence of the Lambs
Little Man Tate
The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

Lets see how many I actually make it through tonight. Oh and more The Tomorrow Children unless i meet more severe crashes like Day 2

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
added a bunch of y'all on psn.
add me leoj89

almost had a heart attack playing pt. although fear turned into anger once the demo kept looping.

have destiny maybe I'll crack it open tomorrow. with the hype dead it doesn't seem that appealing though.

Dereck

I only have until next Friday to play all these games, cause once Smash comes out it's over.
929umCf.png

J10

Banned
The Halo situation is looking uglier by the day. How did they let it go out the door like that? I thought only EA did shit like that.

jWILL253

Banned
You made a winning choice

none of those games are worth not playing Dota for imo

My review of TLOU:

Well it's certainly no dota

My review of TLOU:

These are nonsense opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom