• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Gaming side has been on a roll this week. Between Ubisoft games and Sonic Boom they just don't know how to act.

And folks are legit mad over that joke Bayonetta pillow too? Calm y'all wannabe feminist asses down.

Gaming side has been on a roll this week. Between Ubisoft games and Sonic Boom they just don't know how to act.

And folks are legit mad over that joke Bayonetta pillow too? Calm y'all wannabe feminist asses down.

I'm really not a fan of body pillows. They creep me out to no end.

Someone link me to the body pillow bidness

Also, starting to get back onto my League grind after I stopped playing in April..

RIP to my blood pressure

jWILL253

Banned

I know GS can be crazy, but let's be real.

This has been a shit week for gaming...

Movie time again!
This time Jodie Foster Movies in no particular order
The Brave One
Flightplan
Maverick
Contact
The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys
Silence of the Lambs
Little Man Tate
The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane

Lets see how many I actually make it through tonight. Oh and more The Tomorrow Children unless i meet more severe crashes like Day 2

What, no Taxi Driver? What about Panic Room?

Okay, I'm just joking about Panic Room, which is Home Alone with an androgynous Kristin Stewart.

And wouldn't a Bayonetta body pillow be covered with hair?

tumblr_nf0hzljpqL1tp719lo5_400.gif

tumblr_nf0lyz2aXN1u0zx0ho5_500.gif

This was such an anime, first-encounter-with-the-new-big-bad moment. lol

Michaela, your power levels just ain't there yet sis. You need more training.

what is this show?

Furyous

I'm not about to sit here and let y'all slander gaming side because they give me reasons not to buy games. I wanted AC Unity until saw MTA, horrible framerate, and the rest of the outrage.

Plus, gaming side always has the scoop on the new hotness.

Is this website legit?

If it is legit then I am about to come up. One could easily make 10K with this site if those jackets are legit.

Guess who woke up to 80,000 doge? *Prays doge hits $200 a coin*

Trey

I wouldn't have pegged a heavy bass swag rap version of Let It Go from an artist I never heard from until three days ago to be competing for my SotY, but here we are.

akira28

those aren't teeth, those are hooks for when he gets up in that ass. I mean he needs a beak, teeth, and tongue hooks. I used to think people used to joke when they were talking about how bad goosebites were. Now I don't know.

edit: these goosebites look painful

Malyse

those aren't teeth, those are hooks for when he gets up in that ass. I mean he needs a beak, teeth, and tongue hooks. I used to think people used to joke when they were talking about how bad goosebites were. Now I don't know.

edit: these goosebites look painful

Only good goose is a dead one. Won't risk eating it and getting cursed though.

I am going to guess that is someone's waifu somewhere. Or maybe everywhere.

Anyway, Halo 5 multiplayer looks pretty meh. Debate me.

Don't badmouth Elsa. Second best princess.

FTFY

Malyse

When the original story was new news, there were plenty of people who had an issue with that. And of course they were accused of looking for something to be offended by for the sake of it.
I actually missed the initial story, so I was a little nonplussed when I saw the article.

Told my secretary the same thing when I smacked that ass.

Need to lighten up.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Why is it even a "thing"? Bayonetta isn't the first character on one of those pillows, and def isn't the first one to be presented out of character on one.

G-Fex

isn't it supposed to be a joke. I'm no bayonetta fan or anything but isn't the whole series about not taking it seriously.

Never take that guy Kamiya seriously cmonnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom